Lord Harry Potter

His Grace, Lord Harry Potter, Heir Apparent to the Prima Potentia House of Potter

Duke of Crestvale, Earl of Winterfall, Baron of Glintshire

and Knight Magicae of the Order of the Eagle

...September 1, 1994

...Potter Castle, Ottery St. Catchpole

When Justine woke up, the first thing she noticed was that Harry was not in the bed. For a non-magical person that was an impressive amount of perception considering the bed had six other bodies in it, besides herself, when she finally fell asleep the night before. And that her eyes were closed. She idly wondered where he was but decided to worry about it later because of the second thing she noticed. Someone was kissing her chest. Soft kisses glided across her breast and sternum.

Justine opened her eyes to see an equally topless Daphne was the person kissing her body. The girls had decided to sleep topless with just panties so not only was her own chest available for Daphne's loving kisses, Justine got to take in her beautiful sister wife-to-be while she did it. Daphne was a vision at 14 years old. Tall and slim with perky 29 D cup breasts. Her Mediterranean ancestry was becoming more apparent as she aged, and her skin had a natural duskiness to it that contrasted with her gray eyes and blonde hair in a way Justine adored.

The young girl had deeply erotic eyes that Justine was currently being seduced by as the girl looked her directly in her own brown ones, while planting kisses with her full lips on her body. It was obvious the girl was waiting for her to come to full wakefulness when she rose up and kissed Justine on the lips. Justine's arms wrapped around the almost naked girl and cupped the tight little teenager's ass. Rubbing her hands across the satin and lace bikini panties, her hands drifting to grasp the curve of her ass.

Justine brought to the front of her mind an image from the night before when the blonde haired beauty's completely bare muff was in her face and deepened the kiss. After a quiet moan Daphne broke the kiss and said "good morning" before kissing Justine's neck, then her sternum, again, then her stomach. Justine's joy at where this was headed was verbalized with a moan when the blonde future Lady Potter reached her destination.

After a lovely morning spent with the girls sharing kisses and a bit more with Daphne and Susan, Justine finally got herself out of bed. She found Harry in his office and enjoyed how his eyes roamed over her breasts and tattoos and then drifted down to her panties. She moved to him and kissed him before saying, "I'm off to handle your latest madness. Have fun on the train...daddy."

She swooned when instead of letting her go Harry pulled her into a second, more passionate kiss, his hands running over her stomach. "See you tonight, love." He said when he released her. Justine sauntered out of the office, making sure to put extra sway in her hips. She loved the way Harry's eyes felt on her body and she definitely knew how much he loved her ass. His tongue made that clear often. She loved him so much.

Justine ran into Daphne and Susan again in the giant bathroom and joined the girls in the bath. The two future ladies bathed her as they prepared for their differing days. Daphne and Susan would be going back to Hogwarts with Harry, but all the girls were excited about Justine's planned trip into the muggle world. The excitement for the day's event kept the three girls from going too far, although Justine did take the opportunity to return Daphne's morning kindness with her fingers.

The clean lovers kissed again before Justine went to her own room. It was more of a closet with a bed as storing her clothes was the only real reason for the well decorated room. She stood naked in front of her mirror with her hand rubbing her stomach. It had been because of Karli but she was happy that Harry had agreed. She was 34 which may have been an issue in the muggle world but meant little to her, but that did not mean her biological clock wasn't ticking. She stood naked in the mirror remembering the special night Harry gave her when he made her pregnant.