The Hero and the slave

......Gringotts Bank, London Branch, Diagon Alley, London, England (Front Steps)

Name: Harry James Potter

Title(s):

Scion of the Prima Potentia House of Potter

Duke of Crestvale

Earl of Winterfall

Baron of Glintshire

Rupert's Scale: 63

RS Percentile: ***

Blood:

60% Human

15% Giant

10% Centaur

10% Merman

5% Veela

Traits: Animorphmagus

Justine looked at the parchment in her hands. It was relatively self-explanatory. Apparently, her Harry was indeed a Lord. And apparently along with his physical measurements being of the charts, his magic was of the charts as well.

She assumed that the Rupert's Scale was a measurement of his magic and 63 was way above where he should be. The pleasant soreness she was feeling and his obvious physical and psychological maturity had already suggested he wasn't fully human. She was not bothered at all, she was already committed to the boy and all that meant.

"What's an Animorphmagus?" She asked from behind his right shoulder where she typically walked when following him. She was also curious if his titles were only magical or if the duchy and earldom was valid in the muggle world as well.

Harry turned to answer her spoken question when they heard an explosion and people started to scream. From the steps of Gringotts they had a perfect view of the mayhem that had been unleashed. Four wizards in black cloaks with their hoods up were chasing a young blonde girl down the alley.

No one noticed this as the two men in the rare of the chasers were shooting random blasting curses as the group made their way toward him. It was a smart tactic. In the mayhem caused by the seemingly random attack nobody would notice that there was a specific target.

Daphne Greengrass was very scared. As she felt another spell barely miss her she conceded that ignorance might truly be bliss. Knowing why she was being chased and what would likely happen to her if she was caught and portkeyed away did not help her focus on getting away and making it to the safety of Gringotts.

The Greengrass family was a hereditary titled dark family with a seat on the Wizengamot. In clear proof that dark did not mean evil, her family had not sided with You-Know-Who during the last war. They did not fight with the light either and got the reputation of being neutral.

They were not truly neutral, they just thought that in a civilized world normal citizens should not have to take up arms. That is why they had an Auror force and why the Greengrass seat could always be counted on to vote in favor of increasing the homeland defense budget.

Daphne's troubles began with a meeting. She had eavesdropped on the meeting between her father and Lucius Malfoy. The man had a non-hereditary seat on the Wizengamot and was talking to her father as if they were equals. She had been enraged when the man practically admitted to having had her grandfather killed.

He had the audacity to act as if he had done her father a favor. He wanted to negotiate a marriage contract between her and his son. He believed his son would be the next Lord Black and with a marriage to another titled noble, he was sure he could gain a title for the House of Malfoy and move them into the higher echelon of wizarding society. She was proud of her father's flat refusal and nearly cheered when Malfoy was practically kicked out of their home.