3

Rose

The unexpected sharp thud of a knock on my bedroom door has me sitting upright in seconds, Jacob is still here, passed out naked. Another knock jolts me out of the bed quickly, grabbing a pair of panties from my drawer I climb into them. I pick up Jacobs black t-shirt lying on the carpet, pulling the soft material over my head. I open the bedroom door stepping outside, coming face to face with Darcy.

"What are you doing?" I question her, slightly pissed off. She smiles at me, I roll my eyes and push past her towards the kitchen. I need water fast. My head is pounding.

"We have guests!" Darcy yells from behind me, I stop walking when I enter the kitchen. My fucking brother is leaning up against the counter, next to him stood Lee and Luca. Fuck sake.

"Nice legs." Lee chuckles lightly, I look down, trying to cover my naked skin. Both of my friends completely dressed and ready for the day ahead, here I am. Black see through knickers and a boy's top that just about covers my bum.

"Shut up Lee! You look like you haven't slept, are you feeling alright?" Daniel asks, I try not to make eye contact with him. So, I look towards Luca instead, his eyes staring at me with so much intensity that I want to run and hide.

"I told them last night they could come over, we are going to get some lunch." My eyes shoot to Chloe, sitting on the kitchen counter with a mug of coffee up to her lips. I know she just wants to spend more time with Daniel, why can't one of them just make a move already?

"Who was the lucky guy last night?" Lee asks, obviously trying to push Daniel's buttons.

"What are you on about?" I ask, my voice shaky as panic starts to set in. I need to get rid of Jacob before Daniel finds out, I really don't want him to know what I'm like. That I have lost most of my self-respect, but so many people do this kind of thing, right?

"The sounds coming out of your bedroom last night beg to differ." Darcy speaks, nudging my shoulder whilst walking over to the fridge and pulling out a bottle of water. I'm going to kill her later.

"Shut the fuck up, she's not like that." Daniel growls punching Lee in the arm, glaring at Darcy. I freeze instantly. He's going to kill me, he's going to crucify me oh dear lord.

"It was that lad you left with last night? I didn't class you as the easy type?" Luca speaks up, I'm unable to reply so I just look at him. My patience running thin with him already, his beautiful jaw tense and his nostrils flare, he's deliberately trying to make me look bad.

"Fuck off, you don't know me?" I cross my arms scowling back at him, his eyebrows raise and his lips curl.

"What lad?" Daniel asks, looking at me confused. I don't even have time to answer as the sound of my bedroom door opens and now, I'm aware everyone is watching me, Darcy and Chloe start chuckling in unison. I glare at them to stop but it doesn't help, I close my eyes and just wait for the moment. The moment Jacob gets beaten by my overprotective brother.

"Have you seen my t-shirt Rose?" He rounds the corner stepping into the kitchen. His smile wide and his hair a wild mess. His dark jeans hanging low on his hips, showing off his gorgeous body.

"Oh, you're wearing it." He almost whispers, noticing everyone observing us. I look down trying not to make eye contact with anyone, I can hear the girls laughing again and I'm struggling to hold back my own laughter at this point.

"Are you going to introduce us then?" Luca spits. I look up at him, hating his gorgeous face with every second that passes. I gaze at everyone else, my brother is smiling. Why the hell is he smiling? Has Luca suddenly switched rolls with my brother, become the protective dickhead?