22

Rose

I can't seem to vocalise my thoughts, I need to show him. The desire in his ocean eyes show me what he wants, what we both want. I pull him down until our lips crash together, feeling a fire ignite within me that I have never felt before. I'm pushed onto my bed and watch with hooded eyes as he takes his clothes off quickly, revealing his inked covered skin. My body aches at the sight of him, my breathing hitched as I study his sculpted tattooed body.

"Don't look at me like that Rose, you take my breath away." He whispers before climbing on top of me and kissing me hard, moaning against his lips I try to take my clothes off. His fingers work quickly to unbutton my blouse revealing my white lace bra, I slip my trousers down my thighs and he tugs on the bottom pulling them down my calves and over my ankles.
Moving towards my neck his lips leaving warm kisses making me hot and bothered with each touch. His fingers unclasp my bra; I slip it off, revealing my naked chest.

"You are so goddamn beautiful." He whispers before placing his hot lips over mine, his hand tugging off my thong leaving me naked and ready for him.

"How wet are you for me Rose?" My core aching uncontrollably, I'm unable to answer his question. His fingers touch my wet folds, causing my back to arch with pleasure. His mouth finding my pebbled nipple, latching his mouth he begins to kiss and suck gently. I squeeze my eyes shut letting him take full control of my body, moving further down, kissing and licking my skin until he reaches my naked pussy. Slowly parting my thighs, his eyes linger on my pink slit, he leans down and gently pecks the skin just above my bud before slowly moving his lips to meet my core.

"Delicious." He whispers against folds; a thousand sensations overtake my body as he latches himself onto my clit.

"Luca!" I cry out unable to take the pleasure, hearing my own wetness as he sucks on my pussy turning me on even more, this boy is driving me wild. I sit up quickly as my bundle of nerves sends currents through my system; he looks up at me with a proud smirk on his face. The pressure of his tongue has my legs trembling; entering two fingers into my pussy I arch my back and spread my legs wider for him. He begins to pound them inside me whilst working with his tongue and lips against my clit.

"I'm so close, don't stop!" I beg him whilst he flicks his tongue against my bud, my fingers clutch onto his hair as my climax builds higher and higher until it reaches its peak. My orgasm rocks through my body suddenly as I cry out in ecstasy, my legs twitching with insane pleasure as I squeeze my eyes shut. My heart pounding against my breast bone as I soften into the bed.
When I open my eyes, he's hovering above me, a small smile on his lips. He leans down kissing me hard, deeply. I can taste myself on him and I don't care, the way Luca makes me feel is indescribable. Watching him get up, he pulls his black boxers off. I hold my breath at the sight in front of me, his tattoos dark and detailed against his tanned skin, his muscles defined and gorgeous. I could never get use to this, he's perfect. His arousal thick and hard, ready for me. I can't help but gulp at the sheer size of him.

"Holy shit." I whimper, my eyes tracing over every inch of his cock. Remembering how hard it had felt in my mouth.

"I know right." He whispers moving towards me again, his lips formed into a proud smile. Being eye level with it, I can't seem to take off every popping vein, the pre-cum seeping from the head. He is large, very large and I know I'm in big trouble; he puts every person I have been with to fucking shame and I don't know how I'm going to handle this.

Leaning down he kisses me again, my heart slamming against my chest as his cock touches the inside of my thigh. "Are you sure you're okay with this?" He whispers hooking his fingers under my chin.

"Yes." I instantly reply, not even thinking about it, because I didn't need to. I need him so much.

"Do you have any condoms?" He asks. I nod my head, sitting up; I open my bedside table grabbing a foil packet for him. I watch him as he slides the condom on; I lay on my back as he kneels between my parted thighs. Holding my breath with anticipation, I watch as he holds onto the back of my thighs pushing my knees against my chest and slowly sliding himself inside me. Squeezing my eyes shut as he stretches me fully, trying to get over the pressure inside me.