28

Luca

I can't get her screams out of my head, she looks so peaceful curled up next to me. I haven't been able to fall back to sleep since her nightmare a few hours ago. Waking up hearing her crying and screaming, knowing she's been in pain all of these years breaks my heart. If I could get my hands-on Wayne I would in a heartbeat, I would cause him so much agony, just like Rose has had to carry around with her for years.

I reach out stroking her naked back as she sleeps, so soft and perfect. I know being with her as much as I am is wrong, being Daniel's sister has made this so wrong. I promised myself I wouldn't let this happen when I met her, but god damn. She dazzled me from the first moment, but she took my breath away the moment we kissed, I just hope this last's. Of course, it won't, she'll find out eventually, she'll find out I'm not what she deserves. I'll ruin her.

"You okay? Why are you awake? It's five o'clock." Her angelic voice cuts through my thoughts, I look down into her marble eyes. My breath suddenly knocked out of my body as I take her in.

"You are so beautiful." I stroke her cheek; her soft lips smile at me. "Did you want to talk about your nightmare?" I ask her, hoping she doesn't get upset again, her face falls for a split second before she nods her head.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I woke you up." She gives me a sad smile, I lean over cupping her face with both hands.

"Don't say sorry, I was so worried about you, I couldn't wake you up for like two minutes." I tell her, remembering her thrashing around screaming the words 'No' and 'please stop'.

"It was Wayne, it was just a memory." She answers honestly, I look deep into her eyes. My heart sinking for her, I can't even begin to imagine what she went through because of him.

"H-he used to make the most out of my mums' absence and Daniel being god knows where, summer holidays where the worst, he worked from home so I couldn't escape him." She looks down, her voice shaky and nervous.

"You don't need to tell me if you can't baby." I tell her softly, not wanting to force her into anything she's not comfortable with.

"No, it's okay, I was eleven when he first touched me, he was amazing when he married my mum and I was nine when he moved in with us. Until I started to wear bras, it's like he changed into a hungry animal every time he looked at me, on my eleventh birthday he snuck into my bedroom and everything fell apart from there." A sob broke through her voice, I pull her into my chest as she softly cries against me.

"He will never hurt you again, I'm so sorry." I stroke her silk hair, my eyes stinging. Her pain is ruining me, I never cry but right now I'm trying so hard not to break down for her.

"I know, well I hope not." She pulls away from me, I look down at her. "You want to know something?" She asks, a wide smile appearing across her luscious lips. I can't help but smile back at her as she beams at me, using my thumb I wipe away her warm tears still rolling down her flawless face.

"Go on then." I roll my eyes with amusement, she slaps my arm before snuggling in closer.

"I reckon everything will work out between us, whatever this is, it will." She's almost hesitant; I look down at her fingers as they trace my tattooed chest. God baby I hope so, I need you.

"Same." I answer, trying not to think too much about it all, when everything spills, when Daniel finds out, when Rose finds out the truth. I've seriously messed up and it's killing me.

"Kiss me." She whispers, pulling me out of my painful thoughts, I look into her eyes, my emotions skyrocket as I plunge my head down finding her lips. My fingers grip into her hair, her body responds against my touch. She climbs on top of me kissing me harder, my cock twitching against her warm thigh. She moans into my mouth, my body shivers. How can this girl be so perfect?
"You seem happy this morning." She pulls away from the kiss, looking down at my now rock-hard cock.

"Can you blame me? I have you naked on top of me." I answer honestly with a raised eyebrow, she kisses me again. Her soft hands gliding over my chest, I can't handle her like this. I need to take her now.
I sit up pulling her with me, flipping us around so now I'm on top. She chuckles into my mouth as I run my hand down her gorgeous breasts slowly, her breathing erratic and matching mine. I move my fingertips down to her soaking slit.

"You seem happy this morning." I pull away from the kiss, giving her my smirk, I know she can't seem to resist.

"Can you blame me? I have you naked on top of me." She raises her eyebrow.

"Touché." I laugh before kissing her again, her skin smooth as I slowly rub circles over her clit. Her back immediately arches for me as I move my lips from her mouth down to her neck. Her moans in my ear have me going wild, I use my other hand cupping her left breast. I gently kiss and suck her pebbled nipple, moving my face to her other breast repeating myself.

"I'm so lucky." I glide my lips back up to her mouth kissing her again; she's kissing me back with so much passion. Sitting myself between her thighs I reach for a condom in her bedside drawer, using my knees to push them wide open for me. I move my fingers to open the foil packet, sliding the latex over my hard cock I begin to tease her soaking pussy, her pink lips glistening ready for me.

"Please Luca." She looks at me, her voice desperate and weak. I smile down at her as I thrust my hips, slamming into her, my eyes roll back as her tight walls clench around me. I move out slowly before slamming myself back inside her.

"Fuck!" She moans in pleasure as I continue this movement a few more times, gripping hold of the back of her knees I raise her legs high, so I can fit my whole length deep inside of her. I look down at her perfect body as I grind my hips, picking up a rhythmic pattern, I watch her big boobs copy my movements.

"Fucking hell Rose your tits are so gorgeous." I groan as I carry on, her eyes half open but her moans loud. Stunned by her luscious body, I can't help but wonder how I ever became so lucky to get a chance like this, to fuck a girl so exquisite, to feel like my heart is going to explode whenever she looks at me.

"I can't handle this Luca!" She screams as I raise her legs higher and over both my shoulders, I pick up my pace. My heart slamming into my chest as the pleasure is almost unbearable, I don't know how much longer I'm going to last, her pussy clenching around me and her body curvaceous and stunning underneath me.
I slowly remove her legs from my shoulders, she wraps them round my waist as I lean down kissing the skin between her breasts, making the most of her beautiful body. My stamina surprising me as I continue to grind without faulting a single movement. I want to spoil her, show her how much I care. She needs to see how much I care. God, I care so fucking much.

"I'm going to cum Luca!" She whimpers into my ear as I kiss up her neck and back onto her lips, her warm tongue inviting me into kiss her harder.

"Cum for me baby." I moan into her mouth as I feel her walls clench around my sensitive cock.

"Ah! Fuck!" She screams out, her moans shock me to the core as I shoot out into the condom, my groans mixing with hers as I collapse next to her. She looks at me with a smile so bright my stomach flips, I reach out kissing her with everything I have. "Wow." She whispers out of breath, her chest rising and falling at a fast pace.

"Tell me about it that was insane." I answer her, my voice dusty as I control my breaths. Resting my head on my hand I turn to face her, watching her as her breathing slows down completely, her eyes begin to flutter, she looks so happy and content.

I stroke her flawless face studying her, long dark lashes move with each breath I take, the beauty mark positioned just above the left side of her lip, I run my thumb over it. She's so delicate, she's an angel. My heart drops as I look at the beautiful girl who has let her guard down, trusting me, after everything she's been through. This can't end. How could I have ever been so heartless and stupid?