13

Luca

Her tight body undermine feels fucking insane, a low groan escapes her throat as I kiss her, as hard as I can. Shredding her tiny dress off her petite frame I exhale at the sight of her. Her body smooth and pale, her tits perfectly plump and perky, what you would expect from plastic. Still perfect.

Holding my hard cock, I plunge myself deep inside of her, stretching her and not wasting any time, wanting to satisfy both of our needs. I begin to thrust against her tiny body making her moan and scream louder than she did before.

"Yes!" She yells as I grab hold of her breast with one hand pulling her even closer into my body. I watch her eyes roll to the back of her head as I carry on pounding her aggressively. I hold her waist, picking her up and flipping us over so she's now on top. She wastes no time sliding her warm, wet pussy along my shaft. I moan as she slides my cock deep inside her whilst I kiss her juicy lips, she whimpers as I raise my hips hitting her deep inside. She begins to move up and down, slowly, teasing me and driving me mad.

"You like this?" She asks, whispering into my ear.

"Fuck Emily." I wail as she begins to grind her body, holding onto her hips I lift my waist up pounding into her again, her cries of pleasure almost defining.

"Fuck. Fuck yes, oh my god!" She screams as I hold her, taking full control as she stiffens in pleasure. I stop moving, putting all of her body weight back onto my cock. Her senses overload as her eyes roll back moaning with intense desire. She begins to rub her clit whilst slowly grinding on me, whimpering and moaning my name.

Unable to take much more of her teasing, I flip her off me and have her on her hands and knees in seconds, surprising her completely. A surge of electricity ignites through my body as I slam my cock back inside her, her back arched with her head in the pillow and her arse high up in the air. Pulling her hair hard I pound into her, knowing I'm going to cum very soon, I notice her fingers rubbing her clit again as I carry on.

"Cum for me baby." I moan to her.
"YES!!" She screams out as her pussy tightens around my cock, I groan instantly as I slam myself into her one last time, spilling out into the condom. I crane my neck taking a moment to calm down before pulling out of her.

"Wow." She whispers in shock as she collapses on her back, her body glistening in sweat, I decide to lay down next to her, sliding the condom off and wrapping a tissue round it before aiming for the bin.

"Better than the alleyway." she chuckles to herself out of breath. Instantly I think about Rose, how we haven't spoken in seven days, how much that frustrates me. Sitting up I lean over to my bedside table and picking up my phone, hesitantly I get up Rose's number and type out a message.

Text Message [To: Rose] I'm sorry about last week, friends?xxx

Impatiently waiting for a reply, she probably thinks I'm even more of a dick then before. I wouldn't blame her if she does, I can't let anything get in the way of what I want to do though.

Text Message [From: Rose] Now you want to be friends? Make up your goddamn mind.

She seems pissed, I've ruined my chances. I couldn't act nice? Be the part? I type out a text hoping she gets the hint that I want to come over, to make her see me as a good guy after all.

Text Message [To: Rose] I know I'm sorry, I had shit going on in my head when Daniel interrupted us. What are you doing?x

Only seconds go by when my phone pings.

Text Message [From: Rose] If you say so, I just got out of the shower, you?x

I hold in the thoughts of her body dripping wet, I close my eyes trying to ignore the images. She really is a goddess and I haven't seen her naked, but I can imagine how perfect she looks.

Text Message [To: Rose] Sexy, I'm bored. Can I come over?x

Please, please, please.

Text Message [From: Rose] Friends Luca. If you want too x

Fucking score!

Text Message [To: Rose] See you soon ;) x

I reply before looking up at Emily walking out of the Bathroom still naked, her dark eyes watching me seductively. "I'm going out." I say casually. I can see the change in her eyes, hurt, pissed off? I jump off my bed and walk over to my clothes lying on the carpet. Only two minutes later I'm walking out of the flat with a sulking Emily behind me.
Daniel has proved who he really is. I have a plan to knock him down and there may be a few injuries along the way. I'm toxic, he's just met his match. If he can't be loyal, then neither will I.