Authors Note

Hello my lovely readers! If you're reading this, then well. I have officially completed 'Delicious Rose'. Im super emotional and overwhelmed, I didn't expect to get as much support as I did whilst writing this book! To my lovely fans who have commented and kept me going you know who you are! Sending me such beautiful messages about my writing and how much you loved reading my story, and begging me to update, you made this happen! You pushed me forward when I didn't expect the support that I was given.

I wouldn't of been able to do this without everyone giving me ideas and pushing me for more! I also wanted to say thank you to my family and friends for supporting me and believing in me. My mum for encouraging me to read, to follow my dreams and letting me steal her books from her bookcases over the years! She has made an account on Wattpad so she can read my book and support me further!

Its sad for me to say this, but yes. Luca and Rose's story has officially ended, I will not be writing another book based of off them or anyone in the book. Im sorry if that upsets or annoys anyone, I just feel like I am ready to start something new. A completely different story with brand new characters that I hope you will love. I will keep writing and writing so no, I will not disappear now that I have finished 'Delicious Rose'.

I am planning on editing 'Delicious Rose' so if you get any updates I am just going through it all. Nothing in the story plot will change, just changing any errors/grammar errors that I find. I hope to send this to a publishers after I have changed some things, my dream is to be a published author so that is the route I will be taking. I will keep you guys updated if anything happens with that!