Chapter 1: Connecting heart ♥

Evenings are bliss if you are happy. Pink Villa was a small bungalow, a dream home, specially crafted by two love birds, a decade ago in Mumbai. They were lovers in college and they misunderstood eachother.  Yet true love won and these lovers were united into a blissful marriage.

Pinky was sitting on the swing. She was wearing a Pink designer Saree with sequins. She was waiting for Sunil to come home from work and take her out for a dinner date....

Sunil walked in like a cat. Pinky did not see him while his 15 year daughter ran towards him. Before she screamed Papa, Sunil gestured to keep quiet. He had bought a beautiful Red Rose bouquet and a Chocolate cake for Pinky. Their daughter Payal was growing up and she had many questions in mind. Her grandma (Nani)  had told her the stories of kings and queens.  In her imagination, the King was her Papa and Queen her Mom.  She was proud of her identity of being Sunil and Pinky's daughter.  She found her mother's name funny and with Papa she would gang up and teased :

Inky Pinky Ponky
My father had a Donkey

Payal was Sunil and Pinky's world.  She was born after 5 years of their marriage. They were successful couple with perfect family planning. They just wanted a child to colour their World.  Both were happy to parent a girl child.

They had got married in college days and Sunil was not rich like Pinky.  He wanted to support his mother in their family business of wood and logs.  His mother was hardworking and a single mother who loved her son more than anything else in the World.

They had a rural home in forest area and Pinky never grumbled about anything.  She was an ideal daughter in law.  She was least interested to study but they both joined college.  Sunil was bright in studies.  After college hours, Sunil would look after the business and Pinky would learn cooking  from her mother in law.  Sunil's mother was loving and caring. She treated Pinky as her own daughter.  Pinky missed her parents and the five star amenities she had in her home.  Sunil knew she was adjusting in everything and he wanted to make a dream house for her.  He worked hard and at night instead of making love,  they studied.  In free time Pinky would complete his notes and they worked on their assignments,  theories and projects.

At 11 am, Maa will give them hot glass of milk and ask them to sleep....

Pinky was lost in her thoughts.  Sunil freshened up and came down. He was looking handsome in his black and blue striped T-shirt.  It was a gift given to him by his colleague and college friend Neeta who played a major role to unite them.  He was suddenly feeling romantic at an age of 40. They were just 20 when they were married.
Pinky,  he called slowly....

She turned and smiled. 

She just wanted to run and fall into his arms.  She looked beautiful and Sunil just wanted to make love with her.  He wanted to make for the lost time when they had strictly controlled their emotion and drive.  They wanted to stand up and make a career before making a baby and Sunil was adamant with that decision, those days when they were in the pink of their youth.

Payal disturbed their romantic spell,  while she came in between the love birds, her Mama and Papa.  She held her Papa's hand and then Mamma's.  She stretched their hands and put it over eachother.  Sunil was shy and Pinky blushed while their daughter was chanting, a vow.  The same vow they had taken when they were lovers and when they got married :

Payal asked them to repeat :

I love you from moon to back and I will never ever leave you alone.

Pinky continued : We will die together and even death cannot separate us.

Payal pinched Mamma and shouted :

Stop your Nonsense. I hate you.

Their daughter was over pampered and spoiled brat. Pinky had over pampered her and Sunil too fulfilled all  the wishes of his Princess daughter.

Sunil hated when she disrespected Mom though she never behaved rudely with her Papa. 

Say sorry to Mom,  or Papa won't talk to you, Sunil warned Payal.

Sorry Mamma.....

I love you Mom and Papa, I double love you.... She hugged him tight. 

Sunil smiled and kissed her forehead.  Sunil slowly asked Payal to check if their cat Mimzi was sleeping.  Payal ran out and Pinky winked at him.  He gave her a smile and she put her fingers in to his dimples.

She slowly put her hands on his Collar and opened his first button.

Pinky,  please, Sunil whispered.....

She mischievously sang :

Hum Lak Chupaye
Pyaar Magar
Duniya ko Pata Chal Jayega
Lekin Chup Chup Ke Milne Se
Milne ka maaza toh Ayega....

To be continued.....

Hope you liked Pinky, Sunil and Payal.....

PC:  Face book

Song : you tube :Jaan Tere Naam