Chapter 7: Meeting the unexpected

Sunil reached the Airport and went inside the check in gate. He did not turn or said anything to Payu as he was getting late. Payu was sad and she walked towards the main road.

She saw a temple and she walked inside. She never went to a Temple wearing jeans and she did not have a scarf to cover her exposed arms. The woman in traditional Sarees or salwaar kameez were staring at her. Payu was conscious and she forgot what she has to pray?

She joined her palms and quickly prayed that she gets more than 90% marks in the results declared today and her Papa lands safely in the other country.

She was getting a negative vibe and she prayed that should not come true. It was the effect of her classmates father passing away with a sudden attack couple of days back. She prayed to Lord Vigneshwara :

Bappa, please keep my parents safe and healthy.

She was looking for an Auto and she stood on the road. An Audi car stopped in front of her and she was flabbergasted. Bappa, her Rakhi God bother had fulfilled her biggest dream She could not believe her eyes. She was simply staring at R Mahdhavan. One of the actors in the movie, Three idiots....

Saniya her classmate was sitting in his car and she waved at Payu.

The little girl was bewildered with the sight of the film star, who was her first crush. She had recently seen the movie, Tanu weds Manu.

Maddy smiled at her and Saniya pulled her hand and she sat inside the car.

Saniya hugged her tight and said :

"Maddy is my neighbor. When I told you guys in school, you all mocked me, laughed at me and now you got an attack right?"

Saniya was blowing the trumpet of being known to a star and Payu sat quietly. She could not still believe her eyes.

The car took a U turn...

Maddy's driver stopped the car near the joggers park.

Maddy walked towards the crowd without hiding his celebrity status.

He was sitting peacefully on a bench in the shades of tree. Girls surrounded him like bees for Autograph. He signed for all.

Payu ran to him and said :

Sir,  I am your fan. I know it will sound silly to say that I had my first  crush over you when I was in class six....

Zara Zara behek tha hein
Mehek tha hein aaj toh toh Mera
Tan Bandhan mein pyaasi hu
Mujhe barle apne bahao mein

Zara Zara behek tha hein Mehek tha hein aaj toh toh Mera Tan Bandhan mein pyaasi hu Mujhe barle apne bahao mein

Payu was singing melodiously. Maddy gave her a close up smile and he was patiently listening to Payu....