Chapter 35: Doppelganger

Sunil sent his Romantic letter to Pinky with bouquet and chocolate along with the nurse. Pinky was super excited to get it but she just wanted to meet Sunil. He did not meet her.

She handed over a letter with Dr Karthik. He was ready to be a love guru (messenger) for them.

Pinky's letter to Sunil read :

Dear Sunil,

I am bit upset with you and Payu. I am shocked to hear that two young children were brutally murdered in our colony and I was shocked to know even our Mimzi is no more. I am worried about Payu and I am sure you left without meeting me due to some strong reasons. I am worried about Pihu, my dear friend. Please help her, my detective husband. God's grace Payu is safe and I can't imagine to live with out her. I know you are worried about me but don't worry. I am fine and I always love you.  Please take care of Payu and see to that she doesn't get the news about Pooh's and Rajath's unnatural demise.

Yours lovingly,
Pinky 💖😘💕💞

Dr Karthik drove from hospital to Sunil's home and he saw Payu was playing with Aashiya aunty and her friend Roshi.  Roshi was behaving quite normal.

He entered inside the home and Sunil was logging out his lap top.  He handed the letter to him.  Before he opened the letter,  he heard Payu yelling at someone.  Some time back, he had made sure that Payu was fine and Roshi had promised that she will take care of her friend.  He had seen them discussing Adalat (Court Room Drama) episode on Egyptian Mummy.

  He had seen them discussing Adalat (Court Room Drama) episode on Egyptian Mummy

With Aashiya and Roshi around, he knew his baby will feel better. He ran outside with the yelling sound and he saw Payu was running outside their gate.

Sunil ran behind her

Sunil ran behind her. She was not that well and under medication. He knew his daughter needed rest. But what was the matter? Dr Karthik had accidentally hit Payu's lady bird cycle while taking a reverse. That cycle was special to her, though she hardly used it.  She was fighting with Karthik and asking him for compensation. He had apologised to her but she was behaving like a road side goon.

"Stop it Payu. " Sunil gulped his anger and sent Payu inside the house. Roshi was giggling and she was enjoying the fight. 

She playfully sent Payu with Aashiya and said :

"Sunil, Rajath is in trouble. He is not dead. Even Poonam is with him. They are locked in Charminar bungalow that belongs to Pihu. Pihu will be getting married to her young boyfriend tomorrow. Rajath came to know about her whereabouts? So she kidnapped both of them and she has sent some rotten bodies from the morgue. You know how much we love KD Pathak so I was helping Rajath with the investigation. Alas! he is kidnapped and he sent me this message before breaking his phone. I have not told anything about this to Payu. She is a kid. I need your help CID Sunil."

Sunil opened his mouth. He felt like watching a crime show but he trusted Roshi. She is indeed a beauty with brains. But he was now angry with Pihu. Pinky trust her so much. Roshi took a promise from him that he will not involve inspector Ravi. He will be in the picture in the very right time. Sunil thought Ravi had an affair with Pihu but the scene here was like a spinner. He decided to start his investigation from Pihu 's neighbourhood home.

"Every Criminal mind leaves behind some evidence. "

Sunil was sure he will get something from her home. Roshi and he planned to visit her home in the midnight. Aashiya will be there with Payu. She was in safe hands. He was relieved. He wanted to rescue the children too. He wanted to be a super dad for Payu.
"Everything happens for the good. What we think is bad is actually great. What we think is best can anytime be the worst.  Believe in God. Be yourself! Listen to your instincts... They are hints. "

Sunil strongly believed in this mantra. He thanked God and he lost job in the best time gave him hope.

Sunil loved KD Pathak. He always felt similarity in looks with the real life famous Criminal lawyer JK, the Justice King. He admired his real Doppleganger. He wished he could meet JK one day and learn from him, how to solve a case?  He too wanted to be a lawyer but he fell in love with Pinky. Life turned out to be romantic rather than mysterical. This was scary situation in his life. Taking inspiration from JK, Sunil was now planning to investigate further.

He sat on his chair, relaxed... He was reading some of the case histories solved by the great justice king for some clues. He wished if he could CID Daya and he saw some videos.  He just loved his new name CID Sunil. He just wanted a background score for his entry. He felt crazy but he was optimistic with regards to investigation further.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

PC: Thank you my friend KD for sharing it on instagram. I screenshot it. Love this white T-shirt.  Payu pic is a shot I took from video. 

Note : JK is my first fictional hero from the series Love Dream Friendship.  The season one is available on Watt pad, getting updated slowly with the same name. The Justice King is a sequel updated slowly.  You will love JK if you love Sunil.

Keep reading
Keep loving 😍
Keep voting

💖