Chapter 42: Beauty or beast

Sunil was worried to see Pinky talking with Pihu.  Pihu walked straight towards Sunil and behaved normally. He could not trust her somehow but he behaved normally. Pinky's friend wanted to buy a dress and she asked her help for the same. Pinky did not hesitate.

Sunil drove the car towards the shopping mall on his wife's instruction. He was very sceptical about Pihu and her plans but Pinky trusted her like Gold. Pihu told Sunil that they will buy the dress from the ground floor itself.  He can park the car and join them.  But it would not be needed. Within no time they will be back.

He nodded and half-heartedly went to park the car. His phone beeped.

Aashiya had messaged him :

"Bro you are in trouble.  Police had come in search of you. Please report to the police station for enquiry. "

Sunil was tensed reading her message. Why was the police looking for him?

He called up Pinky but her phone was unreachable.

He was extremely feeling hot and he opened his shirt buttons. 

"Hi, handsome. " A girl waved at him and winked.  She was indeed beautiful and tall.

"Do I know you?" Sunil asked her with a flirtatious smile.

"I am your colleague, Miss Cheryl. Karthik has sent me here. Where ever you are, I will be with you, my cute and handsome friend."

She moved her fingers on his chest's fair skin. He was feeling uneasy. He threw her hands away and slowly said:

"Miss Cheryl. Stay in your limits. I think I have seen you somewhere. " Sunil could not complete. His red skin was pale. Pinky was walking towards them. She was staring at both but as soon as she walked closer, her stare and frown turned into a smile.

She looked at Cheryl and spontaneously said:

"I think, I have seen you somewhere... Hah right in Rocky's party... "

"I must be possible but please excuse me now.  Karthik wants to know when you will be joining?"  Cheryl asked as if she was just talking to Sunil, officially.

"I will speak to Karthik...  Thanks. " Saying so Sunil held Pinky's hand and sat in the car.

"Let us go to our Pinky Villa, not to your dad -mom's home. I feel comfortable at home. " He requested her.

She did not deny her husband and within an hour they were at their home. The maid and Aashiya had kept the home super clean. Pinky was startled to see another woman in her home. Aashiya introduced herself as Sunil's sister and Pinky felt relieved when she heard how they had met in Singapore?

Sunil looked disturbed.  Aashiya assured him that she will take care of Pinky.  He can go and meet his inspector friend. Sunil rushed towards the police station. His friend inspector Ravi behaved like a cop with him. He was not friendly but strict.  He asked Sunil complete details about the abduction of Pooh. 

Sunil knew that he was not supposed to reveal about Karthik and his information team. He tactfully said he was disturbed with the news of Pooh's and Rajath's death. He saw Pihu going towards Charminar and he followed her.  He already had training in mountaineering and with his athletic body features, he took a chance to trespass into the bungalow. He was lucky to rescue Pooh. Rest he doesn't remember as he was unwell.

"You are too smart my friend. I am proud of you but this morning there was a murder of a man in that bungalow. He was pushed off from the balcony and we have found some blood imprints in that room. We came to know there are three types of blood from the forensic experts.  You need to give your blood sample and if it unfortunately matched,  you will be a suspect.  Sunil you are in trouble." The police team warned him.

Sunil was nervous. He did not have to get into a false case. He had indeed saved Pooh. He must get an award but the entire system is a paradox. The person who saves someone is accused. He was more worried about Pinky and Payu. He was missing his mother. He just wanted someone to talk to him and get him  out of the mess. He called his lawyer friend JK.

Only the justice King could save him now

Only the justice King could save him now. He was simply innocent. JK assured him that if he is innocent, he won't be proven guilty. People call the court system blind but there are still loyal lawyers who were an epitome of justice.  JK was one of them and Sunil was feeling better. 

He was now thinking about Cheryl who was she? She was a bar dancer

He was now thinking about Cheryl who was she? She was a bar dancer. He remembered going with his friend Charlie to a dance bar when Pinky was carrying Payu. He was bored and to add some magic, Charlie had taken him to Love Bite Bar. He had lost control with drinks and have danced flamboyantly, throwing away his blazers in a filmy style. This woman had tried to seduce him but in his drunkard state too he was in senses. He always reminded himself that he was a  married man. He did not go home that day. He did not want Pinky to pick up a fight with him, because he was drunk.

But how come Pinky knew this lady? Something was fishy. He rushed home with some chocolates and Pinky was waiting for him for a candlelight dinner.  There was a power cut in their area.  Aashisya had gone to her hotel room. She wanted this ever romantic couple to spend some quality time and stay away from the sweaty environment around. She wanted her privacy too and she was paying for her hotel room already.

Sunil and Pinky had their dinner. He was feeling good dining with his wife. Pinky called up Payu.  Their daughter was enjoying her freedom. Without parents around it was easy for her to run out with Rajat to the estranged fort in the outskirts of Mumbai. She was happy within inside, the old creatures or her so-called grandparents will sleep early, she knew. She disconnected the line.  Pinky was shocked to see that the beloved father was not talking much with his pampered baby. She wanted to know the reason but she did not question Sunil. The power cut was long and they headed towards their room. Their invertor was not working.  His wife was grumbling. He kept his head on her baby bump and asked :

"When all has to be good, we are in adversity....why?

PC: Screenshots by ME

Keep reading
Keep loving
Keep voting

💟💟