Chapter 45: Triplets

Sunil could see Zombies everywhere and somewhere he started believing in them.  5 days of hospitalisation did not give him any relief.  Pinky was unaware that her darling husband was suffering from a shoulder injury and had got operated. She was been told that he was travelling with regards to his new job. She was proud of her husband.

"Whatever he did was completed with accuracy and proficiency!"

She prayed to God everyday and he too loved praying. God answered their prayers.

Payu took care of her dad and she believed her lover Rajat was her support

Payu took care of her dad and she believed her lover Rajat was her support. Rajat never dared to be in front of Sunil. Payu still trusted him blindly. Her friend Pooh was now staying with her mother but she still had doubts about Pihu being a vamp and responsible for killing her father.  Pooh did not know her father was in Charminar bungalow and was killed. He was pushed off from the balcony. Sunil uncle can be arrested anytime with a sharp evidence, the traces of his blood found while saving her from the kidnap. Yes her story made Payu proud that she really had a super dad. Inspector Ravi somewhere knew his friend is innocent.  He informed Pinky about his health and the very moment she was in the hospital. Just 3 months for their baby to come out and Pinky could not she her jaan in the hospital in pain. She would spunge him, fed him and walk around the hospital garden. Her positive aura added life in his depressed soul. He finally decided that he will set up his own bakery with a floral shop and name it
"Love Bite. " Pinky laughed at the name but she decided secretly to sell her ornaments for their business venture after Sunil was discharged.

Payu was not listening to her parents. She was not ready to go to Pune.  She did not mind losing an year of her academics,  though she topped in her exam. Her parents needed more care and she decided to take best care of them. Dr Karthik would follow her everywhere and he started telling her ghost stories. She slowly considered him as her friend.  He got a laughter on her face and filled her emptiness.

Rajat had told her that he was busy with his business trip and Pooh had her tensions

Rajat had told her that he was busy with his business trip and Pooh had her tensions. Roshi was busy with her wedding plans.  Payu felt lonely and Karthik was soon making a place in her heart. Evenings were dedicated to him with music and food cooked by her.  Karthik often made up his mind to propose her. He knew she blindly believed in Rajat,  a smuggler. Karthik knew Rajat was in jungle firefly. It was a mysterious place. Karthik decided to visit that place.  He called up JK sir, a famous criminal lawyer to get the maps.  JK and his CID friend Alfey had gone to that haunted place, years back with a mission to find out Shalimar,  a precious crystal stolen from Paris Museum. The CID team hated JK for racking all the cases using his brains, leaving them with no job.  Karthik admired JK and Payu was impressed with his stories. They planned to go to meet him and know about firefly.  JK Sir gave them an appointment. Payu called him home and she was surprised looking at him.

"His face, smile and dimples matched with her dad. But he had bad manners like sitting legs crossed on the table while reading news paper."

She wanted to shout at him but he was too sweet when he spoke to her.

"Uncle your eyes are beautiful they look like my doll Jessica's eyes. I mean are they real?" Payu asked JK.

"My eyes are real baby but they are under disguise.  My blue eyes give me a real detective look... People call me Blue Dolphin 🐬." JK had all the charm in him when he spoke to her .

"Do you have a daughter?" Payu asked.

"I have many." JK winked.

Payu was confused but Karthik stood there like a wet cat.

" JK never spoke to anyone so freely. He is a box of attitude." People often said that but Payu was special to him.

"What are your career plans? " JK asked Payu.

"I want to be a lawyer like you Papa." Payu said without thinking twice.  She did not realise she just called him Papa.  JK had tears in his eyes.  Payu reminded him of his foster daughter in America,  settled with her husband.
"You look exactly like my dad.  I have heard there are 7 people in this world with a same personality. Never knew I will see it in reality. " Payu spoke her heart out to JK.

"Your dad is handsome. I have double chin." JK pouted...

He was just back from America and had gained some weight. His tummy was not bulging but tucked.

"If he would have been young. I would have dated him." Payu thought...

She felt she was seeing mirror image of her dad. She touched his feet to seek his blessings. She just wanted to run to the hospital and share her delight of meeting JK.

Dr Neil, the cardiologist was checking Sunil's heart beats.  He was asked to get some tests done. Pinky was shouting at the Dr.  He was not telling her was there something wrong with her husband? The Dr walked away in anger. When Payu came to the hospital,  Sunil was sleeping. Her mom looked tensed. She walked to the cabin of Dr Neil.  She was shocked to hear that her dad's heart was weak and his arteries were tortuous due to hypertension. 

" Arteries are important organs and there are 4." Payu recollected her Science lesson.

"They help in oxygenated blood circulation to the tissues in human body. " Dr Karthik explained her.

She just wanted to request Dr Neil to save her dad but he did not give her any appointment as she is a minor. If he would have seen her definitely he would have consoled her. She looked exactly like his foster daughter Suhani

She saw him, standing behind the glass door and he too looked exactly like her dad.  She wondered if her grandma had delivered Triplets and the babies were stolen. She was lost in her thoughts.  Dr Karthik consoled her that they are ordering an injection for her dad and it will save Sunil's life. Payu sent Pinky home and sat looking at her sleeping 😴 dad.

She held his hands softly and whispered softly into his ears...

"Papa don't leave my hands. I need you in every walk of my life. You can't go away and you are my life line. I will listen to you and won't ever dare to go against your will. I love you. "

Karthik patted her back and she hugged him tight.

"I love you 😍 " She was loud.

PC: All shots are grabbed by writer ME JK collage is interesting.

Read my story Love Dream Friendship to know about JK... Pray for Sunil as prayers are healing.

Keep reading

Keep loving

💖