Chapter 28: Fear

Sunil was unconscious and he was lying on Asha's lap in a corner. Mrs Sahani fanned him and sprinkled water on his face. He regained consciousness and struggled to get up. Mr Sahani accompanied him to washroom and he was a doctor by profession. He had checked Sunil's pulse rate and asked him to eat something. His sugar levels were down and Bp  was  also fluctuating. He had not eaten anything properly since last night.

Sunil was feeling heaviness in his head due to scorching heat. He just wanted to go home and rest. He was not finding his house keys now and Mr Sahani went to search for it on the dance floor. Sunil was searching Payu to tell her that he was not feeling good. He will reach by 4..00 in the evening and needs some sleep.

Roshi got the news that Sunil fainted and she really got tensed. She did not want to spoil Payu's mood and give her tension. She saw Payu was now dancing on the Ghoomar song.

Payu was happy. Her best friend Roshiba, since she shifted to Pink  Villa was getting married. She enjoyed to dance, though she was in her those cursed days.

Sunil was feeling giddy and walking towards Payu. He was getting irritated with the music and his face had turned red.

Roshi ran towards him and hugged him tight. Sunil smiled but his head was spinning.

Asha's eyes were searching Sunil and she saw Roshi had hugged Sunil tightly

Asha's eyes were searching Sunil and she saw Roshi had hugged Sunil tightly. May be she is his daughter, she assumed. Roshi was in sexy attire and did not look like a bride.

" Sunil, what happened to you? " Roshi asked her elderly friend with a young heart and always smiling face.

She was continuously keeping her hands on his forehead and checking, if he had fever.

Asha was now making evil plans to harm Roshi. She got an urgent call and she escaped from the venue but at night she wanted to somehow harm Sunil, Pinky or Roshi for sure.

Mr Sahani got the keys from the garden and he was a little aged guy.

"Sunil beta you should be careful. Chori (Theft)  ka zamana hein. " added Mr Sahani.

Now Sunil did not like people lecturing him. He gave a plastic smile to Uncle and thanked him for finding his key.  Mr Sahani asked Roshi to make  sure that Sunil ate some food.

Roshi held Sunil's hand and walked
towards the buffet corner.

The strong smell of good food was not pleasing Sunil

The strong smell of good food was not pleasing Sunil.  He made a face and Roshi touched his tummy and asked

"Are you on role reversal?" Poor Sunil did not understand what she was saying?  He gulped water and Roshi got food platter for him with lot of food served.

"Is it for whole guests? " Sunil teased her. 

She pinched his cheeks and he too pinched her and the game continued.

"What is role reversal? " Sunil asked...

"Array, Are you pregnant like Pinky. "
Roshi was pulling Sunil's legs and he blushed with Pinky's name and rosy thoughts.

"You are too naughty, Roshi... " Sunil exclaimed shyly.

Payu came running towards them and made a face.

"You eating all alone... " She asked...

"No, I was just serving, baby. " Sunil lied.

His princess looked so happy and he decided to escape later from the venue.

Roshi was about to take a bite as she was hungry. Her mother pulled her back and reminded she was fasting. She was hungry and as soon as her mom got busy, she ran to Sunil and Payu. Sunil was feeding Payu as she complained that she might stain her dress. 

"Fed me Sunil.  Bhagwan Tera  bala karega ." (God will bless you)...said
Roshi. She had escaped from her mom's sight. She didn't believe in fasting but it was a ritual in their community.

"I won't fast on my wedding. " Payu remarked sarcastically.

"Fed me fast, Sunil " Roshi opened her mouth.

Sunil smiled and fed her a morsel of kulcha and Paneer Tikka. Roshi's eyes watered. Tears 😢 welled up and she quickly put her hands into the gulab jamun balls. She put a piece in Sunil's mouth. Payu opened her mouth and Roshi gave her another bite of the jamuns.  Payu hugged Roshi and started crying. 

Sunil teased the duo.

" Yeh program shaadi wale din karenge." (Crying program we can do during wedding)

He kissed Roshi's forehead for the first time and he had a feeling that his own daughter is getting married.

Payu knew he was now going to get emotional so she changed the topic by cracking poor jokes...

Roshi went to get ready for the engagement ceremony and Payu insisted that they can go home and rest.

After reaching home,  Payu was telling Sunil that the groom will come in Krishna Avatar. She didn't allow Sunil to sleep while she made a huge list of things that she will need during her wedding.  Sunil took her words lightly. He did not know that his little one was in madly love with Rajat. The princess was going on and on but her papa snored.

"I love you Papa. " She whispered in to his ears and slept next to him holding him tightly.  She woke up with the sound of pelting stone. All their glass window pane were shattered.

Their cat mimzi was dead in the stone attack.  The sight was unbearable.

Sunil was sleeping tight.  She shook him hard and he woke up to learn that his daughter was just having a bad dream in her sleep. He told her that Mimzi was alright. 

Was that dream an intuition of some bad omen ahead...

PC: Cover Fb...

Payu : Screen shot from instagram

Sunil and Roshi: Fb...

Buffet is a screenshot from Google.

Keep reading
Keep loving
Keep voting

💖💟💟💟