Chapter 9: Romance Period with Mom

With the early rising Sun, Payu jumped from the bed.  She was feeling happy today and it was a new day with no stress about anything.  She still couldn't believe she scored 100 % marks in SSC.  A main part of life that means the school life has come to an end.  Now a new college phase will begin, New dreams, New hopes and a New experience. What she choose, Arts, Commerce or Science will determine her career.  She decided to ask her teachers for guidance and also her parents and grandparents.  But the baker dream was still in her heart. She was missing someone very deeply.She was missing her Papa and she sent him a Good morning message. He must be sleeping and the difference in time zone in two different countries made Payu, sad.  She saw an old photo of Papa on his bike,  clinging on the wall. She blew a flying kiss, looking at that photo and whispered :

Papa, I love you and you are the most handsome man on this World.  Yes, you are my King Khan of life.  Please come back soon.

She kissed her mother who was sleeping peacefully

She kissed her mother who was sleeping peacefully.  Soon, she got masala chai in a mud pot and stood on the window. She saw Rajat standing in his balcony.  She smiled and couldn't take away her eyes. He looked handsome in black shots and White T-shirt.  He waved to her.  She waved back. Both young hearts 💕  were infatuated towards each other. Payu sensed that he was continuously looking at her. She was feeling shy and happy with in inside.  She loved reading fairy tales,  Bills and Boons and love stories and she watched movies that were romantic,  no matter it was old or new. Pinky and Sunil too loved watching romantic movies like Aashique,  Ek Dujhe ke liye,  Maine Pyaar kiya and many more,repeatedly. 

"Ours is also a successful love story," Sunil will tell Payu and she was curious to know about  her parents love story seriously.

Papa had shown her the tree with their names and spoken about the love point near their college. 

If mama is in a good mood then on their way to Karad farmhouse picnic,she decided to ask Mama a few rapid fire questions.

She was excited for the night drive. Afternoon they decided to go to see a movie. Whole day they were going to enjoy, just the mother and the daughter. She was lost in her thoughts but again she saw Rajat and Karthik ,their another neighbour was looking at her.  Two boys were staring at her  and Karthik was two years elder to her. He was a new neighbour so she had told him that her name was Dolly. You look like a doll with specs,  Karthik often told her when ever he met her on the road.  She called him "Chasmish Dewaana," as he would run after her with roses, balloons , biscuits and chocolates. He too was good looking and Payu was confused,  whom should she make fall for her. She knew Rajath since some time,  and she had more soft corner towards him.  Pinky liked Karthik as he always greeted her with Namaste but Sunil made fun of him and outsmarted him with crooked answers if he dared talking to Papa. 

Payu disliked that.  Papa respected others but why was he not getting friendly with Karthik?

It must be some animosity from last births,  she made up her mind. Now she wanted to check who looks at her first?