Chapter 18: Untold secrets

Dr Aashiya and Sunil went to the best Indian restaurant at Singapore. They ordered the best cuisine, the taste of India. Their platter spread the aroma of Amritsari Paneer, Makke ki Roti, Sarsoo ka saag and vinegar onion... Sunil and Aashiya relished the meal, made with home - made touch and love. Not for a second they felt that they were new friends bonding into sibling relationship, while cherishing a restaurant meal together like they were born to same mother and grew up together...

Sunil was talking in a friendly manner but Aashiya knew somewhere he was bothered about Pinky's pregnancy at 39. Instead of being happy, they were worried about their grown up daughter.

Aashiya did not aim to spoil Sunil Bhaijaan's mood.

She was craving for ice cream and Sunil was not well so she dropped her idea to chill her senses with ice cream. She ordered hot Gulab jamuns for her and her Rakhi brother. She started playing with the sugar syrup, stretching it like a thread... Sunil laughed at her actions and she was deliberately doing it to cheer him up.

They had a best day together

They had a best day together. Sunil was asked to narrate his love story and he told Dr Aashiya that he loved Pinky at the very first sight. He told her that he hardly looked at any girls in his college days and Pinky made
an exceptional entry in his life. He could not take eyes from her. He and she will smile but they hardly spoke and that was when he thought of an idea. Dr Aashiya clapped and laughed till her stomach hurt when he told her that he put his photograph and rewrote the letter sent by his mother in law.He should have disposed off
Vicky's photo and details. A mark is everytime left behind any crime or wrong doing. He was caught just because of that and Charlie blackmailed him.

He just wanted Pinky to fall in love with him. All was well between them but the anger, turmoil and jealousy of Chichi, Charlie and Mohabhat clouded the Rainbow 🌈 of their love in to darkness. His heart broke when Pinky slapped him tight calling him a cheat. He was optimistic that she will forgive him but she didn't....

Dr Aashiya now became emotional when he narrated the tale of he dancing as a drummer or Bandh - Baja guy on his Lover's marriage...

Tere se marriage karne ko
Mein Bombai se Goa aaya
Pun tere father ne mujhko
Red signal Dikhalaya
Kya mein sanam
Tera yaar nahi
Ek bar kehde
Tujhe Pyaar nahi
Yeah Akka India Janta hein
Hum tum pe martha hein
Dil kya cheez hein
Janam apni
Jaan tere naam
Karta hein
First time dekha toh
Mein Hum ko gaya
Second time mein love Ho gaya

Tere se marriage karne ko Mein Bombai se Goa aaya Pun tere father ne mujhko Red signal Dikhalaya Kya mein sanam Tera yaar nahi Ek bar kehde Tujhe Pyaar nahi Yeah Akka India Janta hein Hum tum pe martha hein Dil kya cheez hein Janam apni Jaan tere ...

Dr Aashiya felt like watching a movie with Sunil's love story reeling in her eyes.

If it would have been a movie? what would it be named? Aashiya asked this witty question for fun.

"I will call it Jaan Tere Naam," Sunil replied with a snap of fingers and only two more days to go, he was excited to meet his family.

Aashiya was very sad and she wanted to make Sunil stay with her for few more days but he had a beautiful family waiting for him. A loving daughter and wife with a baby inside to welcome him with kisses and warm hugs. She asked Sunil to go to bed and rest. Next day, he had to attend the last meeting at Singapore. In the evening, Aashiya decided to spend good time with him.

She prayed for Sunil and family that no evil eye touch them but Asha had her evil 😈 plans.

Pinky had gone to meet Dr Rishabh Bajaj for further check up and Asha had seen her there. She began a friendly chat with her and Pinky spoke to her nicely, considering that Asha was her junior. She did not know about the dirty games, Asha played to separate the love birds in their past.

After two years of their wedlock, unnecessary misunderstandings had entered their life...

Those days they stayed in Karad and Sunil had bought a second hand car. Instead of spending weekends with Pinky, he would go as a tourist guide and driver to Matheran, Pune, Goa and Lonavala. He got extra money and when he returned, he got tired and Pinky would wash the car. Everytime she got some colourful -scanted handkerchief with I love you 😍 message that gave an impression that he had an extra -marital affair. Pinky fought with Sunil several times and once she was so angry 😡 that she went to her home and stayed there for a month. She couldn't decide whether to part ways with her Love or go back to him as he was her life....Even Sunil was upset with her and though his mother repeatedly told him to get Pinky back home, he did not budge. He ate less, spent sleepless night and worked hard those days.

He was disappointed 😞 that last time also she did not trust him and believed in someone who lied about fake pregnancy rather than trusting him.

Pinky did not share anything with her parents, when she left Sunil's home with a deep feeling of getting cheated.
But for her, those days were nightmare. She returned back and had hugged Sunil tight. She repeadetly apologized for hurting him and took an oath:

We will love each other
Without doubt or mistrust forever
It will be a tale
Known as Love forever

Asha spied over the couples and she was restless. She was clueless these many years about their address. But now she had accidentally met Pinky in Dr Bajaj's clinic. Pinky spoke nicely with Asha and they exchanged numbers. She hardly realized that there is a Wolf 🐺 under the coat of a sheep🐑

Asha tactfully did not ask about Sunil but Pinky revealed that he will be coming day after tomorrow to India...

Though she did not trust people, outside her friends circle, she was feeling a friendly bond with Asha. Realization did not struck her that Asha is a vamp or Kalnayaka of their life.... It was she who had clicked photographs of Sunil and many anonymous girls to again 😕 confuse Pinky for her decision of getting married to Sunil. Somehow they were destined to be together and all went well. They were happy with ups and downs; love and some fights. Payu changed their World and now this unwanted pregnancy and Asha were creating thunder storms in their life.

PC: Food plate by Manoj Kejriwal, Rasoi Art page...

Gulab Jamun is a screenshot captured by me from Google and cropped...

Sunil is again a screenshot captured by me from Jaan Tere Naam.... Ronit Da looks super cute 😍

Keep loving
Keep reading
Keep liking
Keep Voting

Enjoy you tube video 😊

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕