Chapter 25: Papa's memories

Papa called his baby a donkey and she said, "Thank you. " Sunil was little surprised. Payu would answer back or cry but now she was saying, "Thank you. "

"I read a Buddha story, yesterday and I am trying to be a good girl. I will not fight, argue or crib."

She held his tie and opened it. She kissed his forehead. She had so many beautiful memories with him. She was feeling choked with the fears of living with out him. Her head was buzzing thinking about the police case in his office and it was not at all funny situation. She just wanted to tell him :

"Papa don't go anywhere."

She controlled her emotions and was knotting her Papa's Tie perfectly again lost in her childhood days moments. The hide and seek, colour- colour and the Name, Place, Animal,Thing she played with her Papa were cherished in her heart.

She didn't feel lonely without a sibling. He was everything for her.

Sunil was looking at his doll's photo in their photo gallery

Sunil was looking at his doll's photo in their photo gallery. She loved to pose and dance. She would apply Pinky's lipstick 💄 wear her high heels 👠 Pinky never shouted at her.She had won a beauty pageant as a kid and that picture was taken that day. She was called for ad films but Pinky felt that it was not safe to send a girl child. What if she is molested? and Pinky hardly sent her anywhere alone.

Papa was lost in the memories of the day when Payu was born.She was fair and chubby. He felt like a miracle to hold his tiny bundle of joy in his hands.

"Happiness is holding your own baby. Admiring your own replica and your own creation, entering a new World of parenthood is indeed a joy. "

She was his music, his symphony of life and at that very time,he decided to name her Payal

She was his music, his symphony of life and at that very time,he decided to name her Payal. They had decided their first child will be named from Alpabhet P and second from S. Sunil immediately thought of a name. He was dreaming another girl child. He decided to name his new baby as Sneha. In case it is a boy then Suraj.

Rajat came home and Payu went to make coffee for him. He spoke to Sunil for sometime and he went to the kitchen to make love with Payu.

Sunil was again recollecting the fine memories of those days when Pinky had a tough time with her cry baby. She found it difficult to fed her and nurse her new born. She was a new mother and she would get depressed at times when her mom shouted at her for not being able to care for the baby. Sunil often admired his baby and she smiled when he took her in his hands. She would stop crying immediately but again got restless with Pinky.

Mummy got angry and sad but she knew that Payu is Papa's girl. Sunil often bunked office and his boss was good. He would baby sit her and Pinky insisted that he stayed whenever he was at home to be with her while feeding the baby. Soon Payu got used to Pinky and she enjoyed mother hood.

Now Sunil wanted to make her feel special and he decided to send Payu to her Nani's place and take his Pinky for holiday. He planned to go to  Alibaug just to chill for 2 or 3 days.

He wanted to throw a party for Payu and  celebrate her 💯 % results. He had given her a iPhone and he realized that he had not even seen her mark sheet.

Payu gave him cornflakes as she had hogged the bread pizza with Rajat. Sunil knew that in those days, she ate a lot. He had his breakfast and ran to office. Payu was teasing him that she will feed him the last day's Dal Chawal. He did not wait for Pinky to come back. He was busy with inspector Ravi and board meetings. He forgot to have his lunch. Payu had sent his favorite noddles Paratha and Ketchup with a letter that they will be shopping with Roshi whole afternoon.He should eat lunch on time and call her if Ravi arrested him. Sunil and Ravi laughed hard and enjoyed the Paratha.

He was about to leave from the office and Pinky called him up that Payu was demanding a Sharara worth 20,000

He was about to leave from the office and Pinky called him up that Payu was demanding a Sharara worth 20,000. Roshi was buying one of 50,000. Now, even she wants to flaunt her father's richness. Sunil granted permission in one go and Pinky was irritated. She was cribbing about money and Sunil immediately said :

"You are a daughter of a business tycoon but Payu's father is also a king and can get Sun ☀ Moon 🌙 and Stars 🌟 all for his only daughter."

Pinky argued with out realizing that her words might hurt her love and break his heart ♥. He always smiled but was sensitive inside. She have hurted him every time in these 20 years that she adjusted with him, leaving behind all the luxuries at her father's home. She too wish for a foreign holiday but her husband can't afford it every year. She don't want to see him bankrupt and so he can't be a Hero with money power in front of her. Sunil was upset with her words but she was going on laughing. Sunil screamed:

"Get lost to your father's richness and leave me alone with my daughter. "

He disconnected the line. She tried it again and again to apologize. But it was switched off.

Pinky was very much angry and she dropped Payu home. She told her mom about her pregnancy and that she was not feeling good.

She wanted to stay with them not in their Mumbai home but at Pune house. But Roshi's engagement was lined up and she decided to leave for Pune after that.

Sunil's car was on the way to home. He was expecting his Pinky to make a cup of tea for him and hug him tightly. He wanted a kiss and that I Love You, which indicated they were sorry when they fought.

Pinky on the other hand left her daughter alone and went off with her mom. Her car 🚗 was out from the gate and Sunil's car entered Pink Villa, a dream home of Love.

Keep loving
Keep voting
Keep reading
💕💕💕💕

PC: Sunil Screen shot by ME

Food: Yuvika Pai

Girl : Google

Cover : Fb
💖💘