Chapter 15: Friendship Day

Payu forgot that it was Friendship Day and she forgot to wish Papa. Asha aunty had ordered pastries and Payu remembered that it was her favourite day of celebration after seeing that delight.

"Do you know, why friendship day is celebrated? " Asha aunty, asked Payu with a caring touch on her hair

"Do you know, why friendship day is celebrated? " Asha aunty, asked Payu with a caring touch on her hair. She plaited her hair with love and care.

"No day is special, Sunday , Monday or Funky Saturday, if you have a true friend. My parents are my best friends. So, I don't know the History and Geography of any celebration. "

"Well, I love my Papa more than Mummy and I even tie him Rakhi as I don't have a real brother. He is smart and handsome," Payu was chatty with Asha aunty. She loved to be chirpy and she often opened her heart with strangers, if they spoke to her nicely.

Wow! Asha aunty exclaimed in joy...

Payu asked aunty, if she had ever loved someone.

Asha was little upset and after a while she said :

" I loved a guy in my college. I still love him, in fact mad over him, but he never glanced at me. I tried to create difference between him and his girlfriend but they united at last. "

She shook Payu hard in over reinforced thoughts and now, the teenager's fractured hand pained.

Payu made a grunt.

"Look at me, am I so ugly?" Asha sobbed and said Sorry to Payu for hurting her unknowingly.

"I am waiting for him, still. I have shifted in this city to teach him a lesson. How dare he reject me? I will ruin him and his family. I just want him, " were her serious dialogues that scared Payu.

She was now behaving like a maniac and Payu was scared.

"Aunty but he did not cheat you? Did you confess your love to him?Or was he engaged before you poured your heart, " Payu was asking too many questions to Asha and she was annoyed. She banged the door and left the room. Payu wondered who that guy was whom Asha loved madly? And she prayed,joining her hands in devotion that Asha never -ever meet her obsessive love in life.

While she was lost in her thoughts, Rajath entered her room with a silver friendship band and hugged her tight.
Happy Friendship Day, he wished her

Payu was not in good mood. She simply requested Rajath that she found this lady to be weird and she wanted to go home .

Rajath asked her to quickly change and she took bath in the plush bathroom of Asha. Payu explored a secret wall and there was something behind it. Payu found that something was fishy. She found a hidden camera but nothing was captured in that as it was not on. Payu was feeling something weird now. She and her CID brain wanted to investigate. She hurriedly rushed out of the bathroom but she was sweating.

Rajath found that she was finding it difficult to zip her dress due to fractured hand and he did it for her without any lust. He made her a pony tail and she was loving it. They did not talk much and Payu was searching Asha for the sake of formality and she opened the door of a corner room and she was zapped. The room contained different photos of Sunil. She was attracted towards a poster where Sunil was gymming and she pulled it from the wall. She wanted to pull all the photos from there as she could not stand someone secretly admiring her Papa and that too like a Psychic. Rajath followed her and he saw her standing in that room. He too was surprised looking at different poses of Sunil's photo in that room. Payu looked purple and angry 😡👿.

On her request, Rajath hid that poster in his bag so that she can take that home.

Asha was mediating in the terrace garden so they left silently from her home. Payu just had a thought running in her mind. She wanted to discuss with Sunil about his secret admirer.

Even she could not take her eyes from that photo were her Papa looked super hot, working out in a gym.

Hot pack Sunil : Screen shot by me

Asha was like a unfolded mystery to her. She decided to seriously do an investigation on her with the help of her cousin Rahul.

Rahul of Sunil's cousin sister and close friend Neetu's son.

Rahul was a Sidney Sheldon fan and he wanted to join crime branch.

Payu and Rajath took a bus towards their home. She was quiet, though she wanted to ask too many questions to Rajath.

Was Asha, a Nirasha who ran rackets of immoral things or did she owned porn sites? Her head was buzzing now but right now she even could not trust Rajath.

Her mind was dark
Flying like a skylark
Brain hearing dog bark
No spark
Yet dangerous thought like a hungry Shark
Haunted her little heart

Rajath dropped her home but the door was locked. Where has Mummy gone? She was scared. She saw Mimzi mewing in the porch and searched the house key under that. It was the secret place they hid the key and only they three of them knew it.

Mummy must have gone out to market she thought. She dialled Mummy but her connection was unreachable. She was restless and after sometime she dialled her grandmother and grand pa but their phone was switched off.

She was choked and about to cry when Karthik, her another admirer patted her back. He had a message for her that her grandpa was not feeling better, so they have gone to the hospital. He opened the door for her and made her sit on the couch. He gave her a glass of water and
checked her pulse rate.

He asked her if she had any tension?

"Why should I tell you about my personal life?"

Payu yelled at him. Karthik felt back and silently left from there.

She called up her cousin, CID Rahul and told him the whole story. He assured her that within next few days, the mystery is solved.

You are my best friend yaar, Payu told her cousin.

"In that case, like my fan fiction on Karamchand on Fiction Fanatics group," Rahul insisted Payu....

Bas kya
Yehi dosti
Yehi Pyaar
Beech mein Like ki dewaar...

Payu, often cracked the master piece dialogue and both the brother and sister laughed till their stomach hurt.

Next chapter coming soon....

PC: Cover was a whatsapp message. Loved the picture.

Pastry : Architecture and Design Fb page...

Keep Loving
Keep Reading
Keep Voting
Keep Liking

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞