Chapter 19: Parting and Partying

The next day was busy for Sunil and Aashiya. Sunil was happy with the meeting as he rocked and bagged a big business order for his father in laws  company.

In the afternoon , Sunil was all alone at home and he baked a Rasmalai cake for Dr Aashiya. He was coughing badly while icing the cake and yet he loved baking. With pure love,  he made the sweetest of all; a cake moulded with ingredients of friendship, love and affection for a sister who was born from a different father and mother.

Dr Aashiya was surprised to see a yumlicious cake set on the table and the floral design lured her when she nested to relax in her abode,after a hectic day

She dip her fingers like a little kid and licked the cream of the cake. It melted in her mouth and she was relishing every bit of it.

Sunil hugged her tight.  Today, they were partying but tomorrow they will be parting their ways.  Aashiya, hardly cried, so she faked a smile...

She was surprised to learn that Sunil had  mastered the art of baking and icing cakes from a young and beautiful friend, Tanvi.  He also loved cooking and experimenting with dishes was his passion.  Payu always helped him and she has a dream to be a baker.  Dr Aashiya was keen to meet his girl about whom her Papa can go on and on without hitting a pause button.

"My princess is sweet like a sugar candy. She is argumentative and little aggressive in nature.  She is my World and my piece of  heart ♥ " Sunil said with a smile and his eyes twinkled with the thought of his doll. He opened his mobile and showed her pics to Aashiya. Payu had both the features of Pinky and Sunil; yet she was carbon copy of her most handsome Papa. Aashiya felt a deep connection with her. 

Raksha Bandhan was falling the week after and Aashiya was emotional with Sunil leaving the country,the next day.

Sunil loved to sing and he too was feeling emotional now.  He lived his life without siblings. He was the only prince of his mother.  She was sober and humble in nature.  Sunil too had that qualities in him. He loved to eat with the workers who worked on site for his mother. 

"Nobody was small or big for him."

Born in a middle class family,  he paved his journey into a rich man with a gentle heart and soul. All his richness were due to his sincerity, hard work and toil for success.

He was yet not proud of his status.

He cheered Aashiya with the song:

Mera tujse thaa pehle ka naatha koi
Yuhi nahi Dil lubta koi...
Jaane Tu, Yaa jaane na
Maane Tu,  Yaa maane na
Lala lala lala lalala la la...

Both decided to go to the temple and then for shopping; complemented by dinning some good food in the Indian restaurant.

They wanted to celebrate Raksha Bandhan in advance. Aashiya wore a saree and Sunil wore his velvet - finish kurta suit and white pyjamas. He looked handsome like a king and she as beautiful like a doll.

The brother and sister walked hand in hand and clicked pictures together. They gifted each other the best things. Sunil bought a gold pendant for Dr and she gifted him shirts,  belts, T -shirts like a Diwali Bonanza. 

They both had a pleasant evening and Sunil did not call Payu or Pinky

They both had a pleasant evening and Sunil did not call Payu or Pinky.  He bought chocolates as Payu loved them and a good luck fenshui bracelet for Pinky.  He knew she needs it to control her mood and temper in unwanted pregnancy.  In the night,  Dr Aashiya took a promise from Sunil that they won't dare to abort the child in Pinky's womb just because it was fertiling on a wrong time and planted in undesired moments. Sunil assured her that nothing like that will happen and she should come to India in next year when the baby comes to the World. He was all excited now and wanted that Pinky stays happy and deliver a healthy baby.. 

Aashi and Sunil were simply tired and retired to bed enjoying a beautiful day and cherishing best memories, together.

In India,  thought Payu was not happy with the news of her mom's  pregnancy and a unwanted sibling, she kept mum.

Pinky had not told her about it. 

Payu wanted to cheer up her upset mood and had tried calling up Sunil but he did not respond. She was insecure now that they will love her less. She wanted to run away from home but Mummy was not well.

Pinky was intoxicated with a candy 🍬 by Asha. She fainted and Dr Bajaj asked Karthik his assistant to look after Pinky.  He gave her an injection and she vomited out the toxins.  Luckily it was not fatal. It was just to make her giddy and Asha was careful not to create doubt in Pinky's mind.  She had tricked that candy from Dr Bajaj's reception and changed it to the one, she had it in her purse 👛.
She was in hell lot of illegal businesses and this candy was always in her stock. Payu was waiting for the next evening to hug her Papa tight and scold him for not responding to her calls.  She thought of cooking, a simple meal for Papa.  She was hungry at the moment and Pinky was allowed only a lime juice. She was bored to cook and opened her munching box and stuffed her mouth with Dark Fantasy...

Can't wait
Don't Wait

She was lost in complete indulgence while gulping the chocolate syrup inside the cookies...

Chocolate and cookies always made her happy.  With that delight she often turned her spoiled mood into pleasant. To add on to her joy, Rajath came home and hugged her tight.

PC: Cover pic from RR fan page, FB
Cake by my baker friend Tanvi Mathur
Sunil and Aashiya is a screenshot clicked by ME and bordered for effect.
Please note :
Wait for Sunil is over
Sunil comes back to India in Chapter 20 ...

Hope you loved reading this chapter...
Keep loving
Keep liking
Keep reading
Keep voting

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕