Chapter 11: Rhythm of Love

You look like a village girl,  Rajath teased Payu. 

Payu kept the tray of the tea on the table and punched him on his shoulders ... Rajath looked at the platter while Payu sat cross legged on the opposite side.  She pretended to read Readers Digest, wearing her specs.  She was looking at Rajath through the corner of her eyes.

Oh you treat guests like this? Rajath asked Payu

What do you mean? Payu yelled...

They both seemed like a newly married couple. Rajath was smiling sheepishly gazing at her and she gave him a smile.  Pinky was noticing the gaze they were sharing.  Rajath looked here and there and his eyes met with a photo frame of Pinky.  She was smiling in that Collage  pictures in a frame.

Aunty you looked so beautiful when you were young Rajathcomplimented

Pinky smiled and answered:

I am still young bro,  I am not even 40.

You call me Pinky 

I have always got used to the way Pinky and suddenly that Aunty sounds weird.

Where is Sunil ? Rajath suddenly asked.

Don't you remember that you made us get down halfway when Papa had to rush to the Airport... Payu argued....

Yeah, Nishant had come, I forgot.... By the way Pinky, Sunil is a good photographer,  singer and Artist.  You are lucky to get such a guy, Rajath was praising Sunil.  He really admired him.

He is a baker and I love him when he makes cake and frost it with my favourite cream.  I don't know if that is the reason that this girl loves baking and dream to be a baker,  Pinky sounded a bit sarcastic now...

I want to be an entrepreneur and create a bench mark like my favourite Tanvi  Di.  I want to learn chocolate making, Can I join you,Mummy? Payu asked Pinky....

Yes,you can come with me for the chocolate and cake workshop I am attending , next week... Pinky answered...

Rajath sipped the tea and he really loved it.