Chapter 24: Good mood

Sunil went for the morning walk with his head phones on... He was listening to the song, "pukartha chala hu mein."

He saw that Pinky was eating chocolates early in the morning and strolling in their Garden.  There was no sunrise, still dark.

He plucked a Rose from their garden and walked towards Pinky. 

Sunil patted on her shoulders and Pinku was about to scream

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Sunil patted on her shoulders and Pinku was about to scream.  She gave him a confused look. He was reminiscing their college days. She always gave that expression.  She was hiding her chocolates. This time Dr Bajaj had strictly warned her to take care for first three months.

Sunil just smiled as she looked scared like a kid.  He pulled her closer and played with her loose strings of hair.  She gave him a confused look while he slowly kissed her lips.  She bit his and he yelled in pain.  He made a grumpy face and sat in the corner.

The rose from his hands fell down and Mimzi, the cat took it and ran away.  Pinky sat on the bench, next to Sunil. He pretended to be angry and shifted a little.  She too shifted and the game continued till Sunil was about to fall.  Pinky saved him from falling and he hugged her tightly.  She rubbed her cheeks with his and passionately sucked his lips indulging in to a deep kiss with the rising Sun ☀

"I want that chocolaty kiss," Sunil winked.

Pinky pushed him.

"Please make a hot cup of masala tea for me, Neil." Saying so she folded her legs to sit comfortably.

"Pregnant ladies are not supposed to do that... " Sunil lectured her.

"I am not pregnant for the first time and... "Pinky stopped.  She had a miscarriage, few years after Payu was born and this time, she was aware that  her weight and age might create problems or complications.  She looked gloomy but Sunil immediately pecked her forehead. He ran into the kitchen whistling the Vishwajeet song.

"Sunil is really a henpecked husband."

Payu's  friend Roshiba remarked.

"Sunil uncle is a thorough Gentleman.He take so much care of Pinky Aunty. I just love this couple." Pooh, another friend said. 

Pinky was dosing and she didn't hear what the girls said?  They were there to call Payu but she was sleeping.  Roshi had entered their home and had seen her door shut. Payu hated if anyone disturbed her.  So Roshi walked out and sat with Pinky. 

Day after tomorrow was Roshi's engagement.  Pinky could see that she was blushing. She invited Pinky to go for shopping with her. She wanted Pinky to select her ornaments and Payu to select her Lehanga.