Chapter 31: Demons

Sunil laughed and hugged Pinky on the thought of forgetting to wear his pyjamas. He ran inside and his phone was lying on the dining table. Pinky never checked his phone and it was never pass word protected. She now checked his call list. She saw the last call was from Ravi and the one before that was of Dr Aashiya.  Pinky traced that number and she came to know it was from Singapore.  She was now standing in front of her dressing table. Her image in the mirror made her feel that she was old and gained a lot of weight. She remembered the face of Pihu and Sunil talking to her with a smile.

She locked the door and some demons of insecurity attacked her.

Sunil knocked door. Pinky did not open.  She wiped her tears and running nose.

" I am touching up my make up Sunil. Please wait for me in the drawing room,"she said.

She washed her face and have re-done her make up.  Her foundation and compact perfectly added a glow on her face.  The mascara,  liner and glimmer stick added a perfect beauty to her rounded eyes. Her Red lipstick 💄 perfectly matched with the glittery designer Saree.  She walked out wearing a flat kolhapuri chappal.

" Wow my gorgeous Lady.  Everything is perfect but your footwear is a mis-match,"Sunil commented with a frown. Pinky looked at him.  He looked very handsome in Red Jacket and Navy blue kurta.  The jacket had a beautiful embroidery. She looked at him from top to bottom. His silver colour mojadi (Shoe)  was so perfect and he looked like a king.

Sunil in Red

Sunil in Red

She stood next to him and clicked a selfie. He was now getting irritated and he shouted.

"Pinky, please hurry up. "

Pinky took out her glass heel golden sandals 👡 shredded with kundan. Her legs were swollen yet she forcefully fitted her legs into that.

She got up and paced here and there. She had crossed the heights of her husband's patience.

Now like Asha Parekh she sang :

Sayonara Sayonora ...
Vada nibaungi sayonara
Itlati aur balkati
Kal phir ayungi
Mein Sayonara...

Hogi roz mulkateein
Apni din aapni raatein

She forcefully pulled her hubby into the ball dance of love. Sunil loved dancing with her and their clock struck 8.

"Pinky I hope we will reach before Roshi baby's naming ceremony, do you understand my beloved wife."

Sunil was sarcastic and Pinky corrected him.

"Neil you are two fast - forward. We are going for Roshi's engagement.  The wedding is the next step and then comes the bed of roses.  You even made her a mother. It took 5 years for me to be one and 15 years to take a second chance. But I am happy and God bless our family. " Pinky expressed her deep feelings. She went to the kitchen to get a cold sip of water. While returning back she slipped on the Rug. She was about to fall and once again her super man husband, saved her. He held her tightly and lost his temper.

"You are not a college girl... You are going to be the mother of my second child..."

There was anger in his eyes and hot lava pouring out from his mouth.

Pinky had a knack. She wanted to please him. She made a baby face and kissed his cheeks.

"Stop it Pinky we are getting late..." Sunil  separated himself and his phone flashed :

"Payu calling. "

Sunil received the call but nothing was audible.

He disconnected the line and ran out. He saw Payu was sitting in a peacock train and she looked beautiful like a fairy. She saw him from the distance and waved.

He waved her back and exited from the gate.  He wanted to see the bride and groom,  his doll and friends taking ride on that train. 

Pinky was again upset. "How can he leave her alone? "

She locked the door and walked to the venue.  She was greeted by Roshi's mother with a Rose and Musk scent. Pinky hugged her friend.  Sunil was talking to the men's gang and Pinky stamped her feet.  She was hungry and without bothering her pregnancy and Dr Bajaj's advice,  she hogged all the starters.

  She was hungry and without bothering her pregnancy and Dr Bajaj's advice,  she hogged all the starters

She walked towards the bar counter and there she met Asha. " Do you want to have a drink?" Asha asked.

Pihu too walked towards the bar. She was talking to someone on the phone and calling him darling.  She saw Pinky was in the bar counter.  Pinky should not drink at this point of time and Pihu asked the bar tender to give Pinky some water melon juice.

" Pihu,  you are not my mother. I want a beer.  My husband is cheating over me. I want to drink." She screamed

"Pinky,  behave yourself. " Pihu said softly.  Asha was happy.  Something was really bad between this lovey - dovey couples.  She kept the venom bottle in her bag again.  She did not know " What to do next? ".

Pihu got very busy and Asha again took Pinky to the bar.

"Pinky I know you are upset.  Tell me how can I help you? " Asha told Pinky that she has a secret detective agency and she can help her to spy on Sunil.

Payu saw Asha was talking to Pinky.  She was scared.  "What  this psychic lady was doing here? "

Her eyes searched for Rajath.  She remembered she need to tell this to Papa that Asha has a room full of his pictures. Something was really fishy at her home.  She was searching for Sunil but in the crowd she did not find him.  She tried calling his number but it was unreachable.

She saw Poonam was eating chat on the food corner. 

"Pooh please call my Mummy here. "
Payu requested.

" Tere pair mein corn hein ... Yah katte gussee hein." (Are your legs hurt?) The friend asked.

"My chest is paining."  Payu lied.

Pooh now left her half eaten chat and ran to call Pinky.

"Aunty , Payu needs you. " she said...

Keep reading
Keep loving
Keep voting

💖💖💖

PC: Payu a screen shot from instagram Sunil from fan page fb
Starters screen shot from google...

Hope you liked this chapter.  What do you think is ahead?