Chapter 4: Papa and fun day

Papa and Mummy were dancing and singing while Payal and her friends climbed to see them romancing, secretly. Payu always gave them their space and entered their bedroom with their permission but Rajath, her elderly neighbor friend, a college guy was spoiling her. She just knew her papa and Mom will be upset, if she is caught,silently spying their cozy moments. It is a bad habit.

She saw Sunil and Pinky were involved in a ball dance. Rajath was shooting their video secretly. They were dancing gracefully. Rajath sneezed and Sunil could make out someone was there. Payal was scared. Though it was not a crime, she was guilty of peeping into parents Romance. With Rajat she had seen Ragini MMS 2 over her smart phone and had lot of questions creating cob webs in her mind. Roshiba had given her sex education.

Roshiba had explained her the act of love making using Chalk and fingers. She made a Capital 'O', using her index finger and thumb. That 'O' was to be imagined as female sexuality and Chalk as tool of manhood. She inserted the chalk into that gap of her fingers and tried to simplify things for Payal. Payu found the explanation novel and strange.

The act of love will be painful, she assumed. She was scared and decided, she will never get married.

She was not convinced about bleeding and hymen connection.She was given mindshare knowledge about X and Y chromosomes. XX results in baby girl and XY create baby boy...

Rajath is XY and me and you XX, Payu giggled.

But why do people get married and make babies, isn't it painful? She innocently questioned.

It is fun to indulge in act of love , Roshiba said....

I do it with Priyansh.... Roshiba confessed.

Ask your Mom, you are a grown up girl, Roshiba guided Payu.

Payal was scared to ask Pinky about it in detail and she had buried those thoughts in her mind, though more curiosity was building in.

Rajath was holding her hands. He did it often but now she heard her heart saying:

I am in love with Rajath....

Rajath sneezed and with his sneeze they were to be caught by Sunil and before they were caught Rajath and she ran downstairs in full speed. While running Payal and Rajaths hands were twined and she was sure that she was falling for him. Rajath was handsome and looked studious. She was feeling attracted towards him. She ran to the kitchen and gulped some Orange juice. Rajath followed her and she suddenly asked :

What is a love story?

I wanna fall in love...

She was embarrassed when she saw Sunil was standing behind her and Rajath was nowhere. Her face was red, as if she was saying something wrong. Sunil gave her a smile and a peck on her cheek....

He wished her Good Night....

She held her Papa's hand and said :

I love you Papa....

Papa responded : I love you too baby...
She hugged him and was crying.

Sunil could not see his daughter crying and he caressed her hair.

Please put me to sleep, she requested....

Sunil was clueless as Why she was behaving like that?

He took her to her bedroom and Payu made him sit on her bed. She rested her head on his lap. He patted her back and she slept.

Pinky came in search of Papa and she saw the beautiful scene. Papa was resting with his head on head rest of the bed. He had dosed in sitting position. Something is cooking between daughter and father, Pinky mused. She did not want to disturb. Sunil woke up with her night cream smell. She was wearing a lavender gown and Sunil was seduced but his baby was peacefully sleeping. Pinky knew his legs might be paining and she slowly separated Payu and covered her. She adjusted the AC temperature.