Chapter 22: False information

Sunil was resting in his room. He was tensed about something. In the mall, he had met a secret detective. The
charming lady detective, updated him about the details of the robbery that happened in his office of import and export goods. Now, Sunil is a KD Pathak fan like Payu. His boss, Mr Sudanshu Chakrovorthy had asked him to secretly investigate the case and use his wit.

Sunil hired a secret detective for the mission. The detective had appointed her assistant as Sunil's PA... Sunil have learnt that his boss's son Shankar was behind all the scam. 

He did not share cordial relationship with Shankar who was bossy.  Sunil was a trusted and an old staff of  "Orchid Enterprises. " Shankar treated everyone as his slave.  He didn't like Sunil having a cabin and he would be soon promoted as Business
Head. He was also against Sunil's working  pattern.  At times, he worked from home. Shankar would deduct his salary and Sunil being a down to Earth person did not complain about it.  The best solution for him was to go to office,  no matter he felt unwell,  lazy or moody.  Pinky loved his Work from home days as she would cook a Biryani for him. He loved it with some Boondi Riata.

They then had an afternoon nap, cuddling together, sharing kisses and hugs.  Around four Sunil would wake up and make tea for Pinky.

They would then sit on the dining table and have tea with pastries, cookies and cakes

They would then sit on the dining table and have tea with pastries, cookies and cakes.  Pinky was not conscious of her weight but Sunil was very much concerned about his physique and charm.  So he would take her for morning walks or he played badminton and cricket with his wife and daughter. 

But with Shankar ji in power, Sunil and Pinky missed those work from home days and game time, once in a week.

Pinky was feeling awkward that Sunil was just back home and he had not even spoken to her, nicely.  The mother and daughter were scared when Police arrived. 

The police man was tall and fair with moustache.  He looked strict and Kadus ( Rude) to Payu. 

"Where is Mr Sunil? " he grunted...

"Uncle come inside... Have a glass of water," Payu was being hospitable.

He stared at her while scared Pinky walked in to Sunil's room.  He was sleeping.  She was tempted to sit beside him and look at him sleeping. He looked cute and sweet. She often did that without disturbing him. She caressed his hair and slowly kissed his forehead. Generally, if she did that he would smile without opening his eyes. Today, he was snoring.

"Neil,  please get up, my baby. " She shook him lightly and he woke up.

"What? "  he asked, looking in to her eyes. He didn't even smile.

His head was heavy and he was unable to lift it. Pinky helped him to sit and she hugged him tight.  Sunil caressed her back and he knew, she was not happy or little shameful for late pregnancy. It was not her mistake. He had over judged her ovulation power and least bothered when he made passionate love with her, after a long span of time.  She gave a puppy look to him and he again pulled her closer. He was about to kiss her lips but Payu banged the door.

"This girl is always a disturbance and now, one more coming in. What is so urgent for her?" Sunil looked irritated with his words.

"There is Police on the door, " Pinky informed. 

Sunil's feet was cold and he looked shocked. He buttoned his T-shirt and walked hurriedly.  He had pushed Pinky in tension and she fell on bed. Her head hit on the bed rest and in stress, she fainted.

Payu held Sunil's hand tightly...

Sunil was scared and as soon as he saw inspector Ravi,  a big smile crossed his face.  Ravi was his school friend.  He was investigating that robbery case and newly posted in Andheri station. 

"Is this your daughter, " Inspector Ravi asked with a smile.

"Yes she is my one and only one Princess, till date.  Another one is in que." Sunil exclaimed with a Hi -Fi gesture.

Payu did not understand what was happening? and the police man said :

" Get me a glass of water;  a cup of tea and two cream biscuits. "

Payu muttered something and went to the Kitchen. Within next ten minutes,  she got the tea and biscuits. 

Mimzi, their cat had scratched Ravi's glares

Mimzi, their cat had scratched Ravi's glares. He hit the cat and Payu was
angry but inspector Ravi, hurriedly gulped the tea and had burnt his mouth.  Payu giggled with his expression and Sunil nodded, looking at her that she should not laugh at their guest.  Payu took away her cat and she went to the terrace, relieved that nothing was serious. She was simply imagining her Papa forged in a murder case and arrested. It was 5:30 pm already and Sunil had not eaten anything.  She waited for an hour and climbed down stairs.  The Tea cup was empty and on the glass table.  Sunil was nowhere.  Pinky was sitting on the couch rubbing her head. Payu hugged her and sat on her lap. She was irritated and she pushed Payu...

"Mummy is ignoring me.  She is now in cloud nine." Payu's heart ♥  told her.  Pinky was just upset that she could not talk to her sweet heart.  He pushed her and he was scared with the thought of the police. But why? she pondered.

The police was his friend and he took his bike keys to immediately roam around with his friend . She felt like complaining to DGP about Ravi.  He was wasting time on duty hours. She controlled her anger.

Sunil and Ravi were walking towards a lounge bar.  He just wanted to eat and spend some time with his school friend but this was again an official meeting, also.  He believed that Sunil's earlier assistant Shika who was on maternity leave was involved behind the robbery.  Sunil was arguing that it was Shankarji.  Sunil always addressed a ji of respect when he spoke.  Ravi was irritated and he said :

"Police Kaun hein
  Tu ki mein. " (Who is the police, you Or me?)

"Police toh waise Tu hein... Lekin soch ne wali baat yeh hein ki Tujhe police banaya kisne... (Who made you a police?)

You are passing all false information. Criminals move free and innocent people are behind the bars. It is pathetic state. "Sunil remarked  with sarcasm and Ravi slapped his back. 

" I am not a Criminal,  Dheere yaar,Slowly..."

Sunil made a pout like face with his
hitting instructions and both friends walked hand in hand.

They sang the song :

Yeh Dosti hum nahi thodenge....
Thodenge dum agar
Tera saath na chodenge....

Keep loving
Keep reading
Keep voting

Sunil loves you all

💕💕💕💕💕
💗💗
💗💗