Chapter 26: Pink of Pinky

Payu was happy with her new costume for Roshi's engagement. She was excited that her Mummy would be out after Roshi's engagement for few days and it will be complete freedom for her.

She was planning her days with Papa. She just had thoughts of good food, movies, Chit chat and good times with her Jaan (life line) Papa.

Sunil was very upset with Pinky and her proud status of being a business man's daughter. She was his wife, yet in these 20 years, though he always strived to be a good husband, he felt that he got least recognition. This feeling pinched his heart ♥

Sunil was talking to himself while he sat in their terrace bar, boozing whisky. Pinky had left a letter for him.

Dear Sunil,

I have always loved you as how you are! and never complained of anything. You always had your complexes. I was born with a Golden spoon due to the grace of God and you were always jealous of me and my Dad. You never tried to understand me and always tried to put me down.
I sacrificed my career, everything after our Payu was born.

Many a times, I felt neglected. Even I love my daughter, equally like you.

I know you are not happy with my second pregnancy but I want this child. Please don't bother me for few days and stay happy with your heart line, daughter- Payal Sunil Mahavansi. Mind that you don't drag her between our tug of war. I have told her that I want to spend sometime with my parents. Now, it is too late to end our marriage and walk out. I don't think I can love you as I loved you before.

You have humiliated me most of the times infront of our friends and relatives. I always took it lightly. Today, you even called me a pumpkin,infront of Pooh...

Somewhere, I feel falling in love with you was the biggest mistake in my life. Yet, I think... I should think about this clearly. I need some time and don't come home tonight. I don't want to see your face.

Good night...

Tears welled up in Sunil's brown eyes and his throat was dry, after reading the letter. He felt a pain in his neck and he texted her:

"Pinky you have never understood me, sweetheart. You know very well how much I love you ... I have never put you down. You are my heart and I am really sorry, if I hurt you. Please come back."

He was waiting for her message and she didn't reply. She was upset with him but this time she was playing a small game to read his mind.

Sunil was drunk and loudly singing the song:

Rone na dejeyega...
Toh gaya na jayega...
Aise toh hal Dil ka
Bataya na jayega

Pooh was shooting his video from her terrace with her super camera and sending it to Pinky. She was little angry with Sunil but she knew he will send her flowers, cakes and chocolates. Then his mother in law will call him and say that she is gaining weight eating those delicious cakes and Pinky is not even touching them. She will then request her son -in-law to come home. He will then come home and with him in front of her she could hardly stay angry 😡 for long time. Her mother's special address to him as Beta, always melted his heart.

She was just lost in their old days memories when he had sang Rone song on their social gathering. That time too he was wearing a pink shirt and she was giving him stolen stares.

She switched of the lights of her room and slept

She switched of the lights of her room and slept. Sunil had a headache and he went to sleep. Sleep was not touching him but he pretended to sleep 😴 when Payu entered his room. She didn't wake him up. She kissed his nose. She loved to do that and left the room.

Payu messaged her Mummy good night and she was playing cards with Rajat, Pooh and Roshi. She was missing Pinky as she loved playing cards with the children.

Pinky messaged :

What is Papa doing?

Payu replied : Papa is jo jo (Sleeping)

When she was a baby she didn't knew to say sleep or so in Hindi and she uttered jo jo.It also became her pet name too.

"Did Papa eat something?" Pinky sent the next message...

"He is drunk... Poor boy has lot of tensions." Payu replied.

Pinky felt like running away from her home and reach her Pink Villa to cuddle with her husband and make him eat something.

She took the car and drove for 40 minutes as the night was silent. She had messaged Payu and asked is there any thing she made? No they had ordered 🍕 Pizza. Now Pinky wanted her man to eat something home made.

As soon as she reached home

As soon as she reached home. She made noodles. It was around 1 am and Payu was sleeping. Pinky was happy that her kitchen was super clean. Her daughter is learning to put things in order. She sprinkled some water on Sunil's face... Yet he was sleeping tight and she pinched his cheeks and said:

"Neil baby get up. "

Sunil got up and he had forgotten that Pinky had left for her parents home.

He muttered :

"Pinky jaana... I want to Jojo..."

"You eat something and then Jojo, my baby. " Pinky said with a smile...

" Why are you wearing a Saree at night?" Sunil questioned.

" I feel like wearing one. Do you have any problem." She yelled.

Sunil nodded while she pulled him from bed forcefully and held him tightly. He could not balance but she was there to support him towards the dining table. She served him hot noodles and he shouted:

" You feeding me snakes and earth worms. "

"Sssh Payu will wake up." She kept her fingers on his lips and he winked at her. He pushed those noodles like a cranky baby and Payu did it as a child made Pinky laugh. She took out some chocolate chip cookies 🍪 and fed him. Slowly some noodles without his knowledge. She was busy cleaning the kitchen and he slept leaning on the chair. She tickled his ears and he was half awake. She again balanced him and took him to their bedroom. Somehow pushed him to the bed and drove of to her home. She felt like a secret jin playing the visible and invisible game like Mr India. She was successful in her mission and slept from 4 am to 9 in the morning. Sunil too was sleeping late and Payu was practicing on dance moves for the engagement in the afternoon.

PC: Cover from Pinterest
Noodles from food hub
Sunil collage created by ME...

Hope you enjoyed reading this part

Keep loving
Keep reading
Keep Voting

💟