~And She Loves Everyone~

April 20th

Kellin's P.O.V

I answered my phone, my manager was on the phone.

Manager- hey kellin, I have an amazing offer for sleeping with sirens, up for it?

Kellin- what's the offer?

Manager- MAIN STAGE WARPED TOUR!

Kellin- WAIT WHAT?

Manager- yeah warped tour! As long as you have at least 10 songs, you're all good to go? Shall I say you accept?

Kellin- can I phone the boys first? I'll ring you back later on tonight?

Manager- deal, speak soon

I hung up. Quickly dialling Justin's number, he's always with Jesse, have and jack anyway, they live together, the 4 of them. He answered on the third ring.

Justin- kellin man, miss me already? I only saw you like an hour ago!

Kellin- you wish, you wish! Anyway I have an offer for sleeping with sirens...

Justin- is it what I think it is? Does it start in June, for two months? Around America?

Kellin- it does! It really does! Should I say we accept?

Justin- the boys are screaming, we say yes!!

Kellin- awesome, see you soon!!

I hung up and phoned my manager back I said one word before I hung up straight away.

"Yes"

Vic's P.O.V

I'd been listening to the phone calls and he seemed pretty excited and happy but I was still confused. Was he going on tour again or something? I don't want him to leave again, I hated it last time.

Vic- kellz, what's up?

Kellin- vic...cope can go to warped tour!

Vic- why the sudden change of heart baby?

Kellin- BECAUSE IM GOING TOO!

I embraced him in to a tight hug, I was so happy for him and for cope! Even though this means he's leaving, I'm sure me and cope can go on the bus with him, Avril too. Should he brilliant!! We'll tell cope a two days before we leave. Instead for her birthday present we'll give her money to go shopping for clothes, she'll be gutted but she also won't realise that she'll be at every concert and meeting all the bands there, travelling with her own fathers band. She'll love it! I guarantee!