~I Only Said It Cause I Know What Its Like To Feel Burner Out~

Vic's P.O.V

We got home and the house was silent but it smelt of alcohol, meh, Cope's 18, she's allowed. I walked upstairs and peeked in to her room, she was fast asleep, probably drunk out of her mind. I walked back in to my room to see Kellin and a big present, sadly wrapped so I couldn't see what it was. I looked at him confused and he smiled at me and said "Hey Vic, I was just thinking and I never really show you how much i love you do I?" I looked at him with shock "Kellz, just seeing you by my side every morning reminds me of how much you love me" he smiled and handed me the present.

It was quite big, about the size of half a door? I looked at him once more before opening it. It was a huge photo frame, with loads of mini frames, sort of like a collage of frames inside one big frame? They were all photos of Kellin and I, some when we first met, our first date, the first time we said 'i love you', it was beautiful, there were even some from our wedding.

I was the happiest man alive and it was all because of Kellin. I smiled at him and pulled him in to a hug. We spent the rest of the night cuddled up in bed watching movies and talking about how stupid we were and the amount of times we broke up over stupid things, I remember the time Kellin had a diva strip and broke up with me because I'd forgotten to make the bed once, but we always got back together. That's the way it was meant to be.

Kellin- hey vic?

Vic- yes kellin?

Kellin- do you think Cope really likes that Oli boy?

Vic- well I'm not sure how the female mind works but yeah probably why?

Kellin- because well I'm worried, I don't want her to get hurt.

Vic- everyone gets hurt in their life, I wouldn't wish it on anyone, excpecially cope but I'm sure she'll be just fine.

Kellin- I hope so too.

We sat in silence for a few minutes.

Kellin cuddled up to me and whispered in my ear "I want you" I grinned and whispered in his "I need you"

(A/N IM GUESSING YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THERE YEAH OK WELL MY SISTER IS A BITCH AND THERES THIS HOT GUY IN MY HOTEL AND WE SEE HIM AT THE POOL A LOT AND HE SAID HE WAS MARRIED TO ME BECAUSE I HAVE A NOSE RING AND HE HAS A RING ON HIS MIDDLE FINGER AND YEAH HES SWEET AND ITS CUTE BUT SHES BEING A BITCH AND HAS SO MUCH ATTITUDE SAYING IM TRYING TO MAKE HER JEALOUS, I SAID SHE MUST HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH HIM IF SHES JEALOUS AND SHE SAID SHE DOESNT LIKE HIM SO I SAID THERE WAS NO WAY SHE COULD BE JEALOUS? ARGH SHES SUCH A BITCH, IMMA HAVE MY FUN ANYWAY, MARRIED NOW GUYS)