~And As We Own This Night~

May 15th

Cope's P.O.V

I've been home from hospital 3 days now and in feeling slightly better, my parents still won't let me go to school yet because they don't want anything else to happen. I think Vic had spoken to the principal anyway. It's my birthday on 3 days and still nothing about warped tour. This is getting annoying, I have to talk to them about it. I'll go wake them up now.

I was just about managing to walk, my head would sometimes get dizzy and I sometimes struggle to breathe. I got to my parents room and opened the door slightly, they were both asleep, normally their arms are wrapped around each others but at the moment, to my luck, they were facing each other with a gap in the middle. Just big enough for me.

I crept over to the bed and stepped on it, avoiding their legs and feet, I managed to shuffle under the blanket in the middle of them. I think vic woke up. He looked at me and put one arm around me, going back to sleep. Soon enough Kellin did the same.

I must have been asleep another hour but when I woke up, all I could smell was food. Kellin and vic weren't in the room anymore. I made my way in to the kitchen and dining area and sure enough there they were, cooking my favourite breakfast ever. Pancakes and bacon. Yum.

I sat myself down on the stool and waited for my food, they both looked so nervous, I wonder why, kellin opened his mouth first. I guess I'm about to know why!

Kellin- cope, we have a little surprise for you, like an early birthday present I guess?

Copeland- uhm, sure sounds cool! Can I know now?

Vic- hmm, yeah I think we'll tell you but Avril's included so when she gets here we'll tell you yeah?

Copeland- sure! I'll just get dressed and then I'll call her!

Vic's P.O.V

Cope ran upstairs to get ready, I looked at Kellin and smiled. I pulled him in to a deep passionate kiss, I could sense him smiling in to the kiss, his hands in my hair, my hands on his waist. It's times like this that I treasure the most with Kellin.

Soon enough the door opened and in came Miss Lavigne.

Avril- WOAH! SORRY DIDNT SEE ANYTHING DIDNT INTRUDE ANYTHING I WAS CALLED HER BECAUSE IM INCLUDED IN A SURPRISE IF THAT WAS IT THEN YEAH IM SURPRISED BUT CMON SPILL THE BEANS!

Kellin- good morning to you too Avril, take a seat

She sat down and soon enough cope runs down and Sits next to her.

Copeland- daddddddyyy! Tell us!!

Vic- you tell her, it's only happening because of you!

Kellin- okokok well, you both need to pack a suitcase, enough clothes for around 2 months..

Copeland- were going on holiday?!? OMG it better be somewhere warm like Spain!

Avril- or uh Greece!

Kellin- girls, I've Been offered a gig, it's all around America.

Vic- YOURE BOTH COMING TO WARPED TOUR ON SLEEPING WITH SIRENS' TOUR BUS, YOU'LL GET TO MEET ALL THE BANDS BACKSTAGE!!

Avril and Cope looked At each other and then screamed, it was an amazing sight to see!