~Mom And Dad, Did You Search For Me~

April 29th

Vic's P.O.V

We've got around $200 for cope, she should be happy, in the mean time Kellin's crazy busy getting songs ready for warped tour, so far his song list is...

- who are you now

- stomach tied in knots

- if you can't hang

- sorry

- congratulations- matty too

- with ears to see and eyes to hear- acoustic

- alone

- roger rabbit

-iris- cover

- James dean

- king for a day- bringing vic back

He has one more than he needed, it's great, I'm so happy for him. He's asked me to come on stage and sing king for a day with him, we wrote it together when we were both in bands. I quit mine because we needed someone to stay home when cope was young, kellins band was at a high point in their career and I'd already had my high point so I left, I'm still friends with the boys obviously but no more 'pierce the veil'.

He was out for days on end and i got no time with him, except late night, sometimes we'd stay up together and just talk or sometimes I'd join him in the shower, we'd have our fun times, even though we were older than we were back in high school we were older.

Cope's P.O.V

It was a Tuesday and I can't be arsed for school, I go to school with all of my parents friends children, it's confusing but yeah, Avril is Hayley's child, she ended up with a guy called Chad from another school. It's pretty cool that were bestfriends, turns out Hayley had already had a child before my parents' wedding but no one knew, she was embarrassed that she'd had a child at a young age, she was 18, she was kicked out by her parents and had to live with Chad, they've stuck together though, it's brilliant.

Anyway, I was walking through the hallway to my third lesson of the day, art. I had art with Mr.Jones, he wasn't too bad of a teacher and I really love art, I was in the middle of drawing Oli Sykes for my latest assesment, I'm still hoping to go to warped tour so that I can give it to him, that would be brill! Still no sign of kellin or vic letting me go, kellz seems to be out all the time and I'm not sure why, I'm used I having them around all the time.

I was in the middle of shading in his hair when this boy in my class called Alex came up to me, hugging me from behind. I jumped and turned around "what are you doing?" Alex was my bestfriend and we were close but he never does things like this, he leant in to kiss me but I turned away, making him miss and kiss my cheek, I pulled away from him, looking really confused.

Alex- cope? I thought that-

Cope- you thought? Really? Were bestfriends, I don't have feelings for you in that way, yeah I care about you but as if you were my brother okay?

Alex- yeah I know I'm sorry, I just thought maybe it was worth a try, I thought maybe things might work out with you?

Cope- no I'm sorry, bestfriends?

Alex- okay, i love you

Cope- i love you too.....as my friend

Alex- yeah I know

We carried on going over our drawings, I looked over at Avril who was in the middle of drawing Lee, we were both pretty good at art I have to say. When art finished, we made our way to music, we don't do much in music, we put the radio on and if "sorry" was playing by sleeping with sirens was on, everyone turned to look at me...they started making fun of my dad saying things like..

"Your dads a fagit"

"He sings like a girl"

"Are you lesbian, do you follow your parents?"

I hate it when that happens, I turned to them and said.

"Do your parents tour the world? Do you hear their songs on the radio? Do you have a cinema inside your house? Are your parents in love more and more everyday? No, you're all just jealous that I'm living a great lifestyle while you're stuck on a council estate , so fuck off and leave me and my beautiful family alone"

I walked out of the lesson and walked straight home, away from all the bullshit that was in that school. When I got home I saw vic sitting on the couch looking through and album with kellin, they noticed me and they also noticed id been crying.

Kellin- shit at school?

Cope- yup

Vic- again?

Cope- yeah

Kellin- want me to talk to the school?

Cope- no daddy, it will make it worse

Vic- what happened today?

Cope- sorry was on the radio in music and then everyone started calling daddy a faggot and asking if I was one aswell...

Kellin- don't let people making fun of us effect you darling

Cope- but you two are my favourite people in the world and I don't want people making fun of you because it hurts me

Vic opened his arms for me and so did kellin, making space in the middle of them, I sat in between them, receiving hugs from both of them. I loved these two FairPlay.

Auther's note*

A council estate is a place where the council have to pay for you to live there because you can't afford a house. If anyone lives on one of these I don't mean to offend you, I just needed a comeback.