~She Sits Up High~

April 20th

Cope's P.O.V

Ive been saving and saving and saving and saving for warped tour! I need to go! My favourite band 'bring me the horizon' is going to be there! That means oli will be there!! I need to meet him!!! He's my favourite person in the world, except for my fathers obviously. I was 18 in just under a month and what I want more than anything is to go to warped tour! All the girls are going and some of the boys! It just needs to happen!

Oli sykes is a British singer, he sings for bring me the horizon, he has tattoos smothering his body and his hair is just fabulous. When I was around 5, both my dads were in bands and they both played warped tour a few times so I'm sure they'll understand why I want to go. I won't mention oli, they'll get annoyed. They hate me talking to boys, they always get so frustrated.

I sat on my bed thinking about my old puppy mollie, she died when I was 8, I've always wanted another but it's never happened. I always wanted a little brother but that also never happened, so right now it's just me kellz and vic, I call them both daddy I guess, it gets confusing but I'm used to it and I'd never have it any other way.

My grandmother (Vivian) is well, but my grandad died around 3 years ago. I'm okay though, I have to stay strong for everyone else. I guess you could say I'm bullied in school, simply because I'm not the prettiest girl and my parents are celebrities, so people either hate me or are obsessed with being my friends, I have one friend and that's Avril, she's blonde and she always has some sort of coloured strips in her hair, most people are nervous around her so I'm safe with her hah.

She has a crush on the guitarist of 'bring me the horizon' his name is Lee Malia, were both hoping we can get tickets! Vic works as a band manager right now as he's decided to stop touring and making music but Kellins still in 'sleeping with sirens'. Vic should be home within half an hour, I'll bring up the question then, I just hope it all goes well!