~And Thinking About The Past Again~

Cope's P.O.V

I woke up at 5am feeling sick. I ran to the toilet and threw up yesterday's food. I washed up and climbed back in to bed, putting on my TV and listening to Kerrang! The song playing at the moment was "sleepwalking" by Bring me The Horizon. I stayed in bed until 8, then I got in the shower and washed my hair and body, using this stretch mark free cream on my belly.

I got out of the shower and got dressed, I wore black leggings, a grey vest and my Paramore black zip up jacket with my black nike's. I put my hair in a pony tail and put on a bit of makeup. It was now 9. I went downstairs to see Vic and Kellin making pancakes. I hugged them both and then sat down on the kitchen stool, we talked about stupid things like Tony's turtle obsession.

After food was finished and the dishes were done it was around 10:30, we did a quick clean of the lounge and kitchen, to make the house look decent. At around 10:55 there was a knock on the door, and of course I answered it.

I got to the door to see Oli standing there with a couple of suitcases. He smiled and kissed me, then shook each of my father's hands.

Kellin- nice to see you again Oli, we'll take your cases?

Oli- no, don't worry about that, there's only 4 I can handle them.

Vic- well let me and Kellin take one each at least.

Oli- yeah okay Thankyou

I followed them upstairs to my room which I'm so glad I tidied last night. Vic and Kellin put the cases down and then Kellin said "What's your plan for the rest of the day guys?" I looked at Oli and he said "well I'm thinking of unpacking first, then as the weather isn't the best, if you two aren't busy we could all watch a movie, I'll cook lunch as well?" Kellin looked at Vic and smiled. "That sounds great Oli, food is in the cupboard don't be shy to get anything if pure thirsty etc this is your house now" Oli thanked them and then closed the door.

Oli pulled me in to his arms, kissing me. He pulled away after a couple of seconds and dropped to his knees, caressing and kissing my stomach. I smiled and helped him unpack. We spoke about a couple of things, mostly about his journey here etc.

Oli- I'm taking up all your

Space here copey!

Cope- don't worry about it, I moved all my clothes from my drawers in to the wardrobe so you have all the drawers.

Oli- Thankyou, you didn't have to do that.

Cope- I'm joking, I have a walk in wardrobe over there, all my clothes are there, the wardrobe and drawers are newly bought.

Oli- you really didn't have to do that.

Cope- but I did.

Oli laughed and then carried on unpacking, by the time we were done unpacking it was around 1. Oli got changed in to comfy clothes as he called them (black drop dead joggers and a tank top) while I took off my shoes and jacket, leaving me just in a vest and leggins.

We made our way downstairs, Kell and Vic must have been upstairs doing something, not sure what's happening there but yeah. So me and Oli started on food, we were making spaghetti and meatballs, I started on the spaghetti because it was the easiest while Oli focused on getting the meatballs and the tomato purée part right. We finished cooking at around 2, so we served it up in to four dishes and then we called Kellin and Vic, they came downstairs and sat down with us.

Vic- woah, this looks amazing! Thankyou!

Oli- no problem, it's the least I can do!

Kellin- are you all unpacked?

Oli- yes Thankyou.

Cope- so what movie are we thinking of watching guys?

Vic- Hmm what kind do you want to watch? Funny? Romantic?

Oli- I brought a good movie?

Cope- what did you bring?

Oli- the fault in our stars!

Vic- what's that? Weren't you reading that a couple of months ago cope?

Cope- yeah, it's just been turned in to a movie a couple of months back but I never had the chance to go see it!

Kellin- let's watch it then! Me and Vic will do the dishes while you two set the lounge up for us all.

Me and Oli set up the lounge, we shut the curtains and blinds, placed pillows and blankets on each couch and then we got two bowls of toffee popcorn and two bars of chocolate for each couple. Oli out the DVD in and then we were all ready. We all sat down and watched the movie.

At the end of the movie I was in fits of tears, Kellin was also but Vic and Oli were staying strong. We all then made our way upstairs to just chill for the rest of the night. Kellin had to talk to his band through a Skype call while Vic had to talk to he bands he manages and sort a few things out. Meanwhile me and Oli decided to just chill in our room.

We watched a couple of TV shows, then by 10pm we'd both fallen asleep.

A/N

SORRY ITS NOT THAT LONG THE NEXT FEW PARTS OF THE STORY ARE GOING TO FAST FORWARD, FOR EXAMPLE IN THIS CHAPTER COPELAND IS ONLY 6 WEEKS PREGNANT WHERE AS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SHE WILL BE GOING FOR HER 13 WEEK SCAN SO I WILL BE FASTFORWARDING TO THE BABY QUICKER, NEARLY THE WND OF THE STORY OOOOH