~If I Were You I'd Put That Away~

Vic's P.O.V

After 'Bring Me The a Horizon' performed, the girls told me they were going to a party, we decided we weren't going. Instead I wanted to take Kellin somewhere.

I called a taxi to take us to the movies, we never go, this time we were going to watch some horror movie? Not even sure. When we got there we got our tickets, bought some popcorn and made our way to our seats, right at the back. There was only like 4 other people in there with us.

We started watching the movie, I wrapped my arm around Kellin, he snuggled in to me. About halfway through the movie, I moved my hand on to his thigh stroking it lightly. Kellin started to moan, I looked at him confused, he pointed down towards his d.ick. He was hard, I completely forgot that stroking his thigh is a turn on.

SMUTTTTTT

I grabbed him by the hand and dragged him to the toilets, I pushed him in to a cubicle then pushed him up against the door, kissing him passionately, our tongues fighting for dominance. Soon enough I won, even I was hard now.

I started kissing his neck while unzipping his jeans. I pulled them down to his ankles, revealing his hard member, I smiled at him, I started by wrapping my mouth around the tip, flicking it with my tongue before starting to fully suck, I could hear Kellin trying to say something, I listened carefully and stopped for a second, he looked at me and said "fuck me...now" I didn't take a moment to hesitate before flipping him around and bending him over.

"Are you sure Kellin? I don't have lube" I didn't bring any, I wasn't expecting this to happen. "Vic, we've had sex plenty of times I don't need lube, i love you please do this" I bit my lip. I zipped down my own jeans to my ankles and lines myself up with Kellin. I slowly pushed myself in to him. "Aaaaargh". "Shit Kellz, am I hurting you?" "No, keep going" I did what he said until I was fully in. I stopped for a few moments to let him adjust before starting to move slowly at first.

"F-f-faster" Kellin moaned. It just turned me on even more. I started thrusting to him softly but faster, he was in a fit of moans, I was struggling to keep quiet. I carried on thrusting until I heard his voice change "uhhgg v-vic I'm c-close" I wrapped my hand around his member and strokes him fast while thrusting. Soon enough he cummed all over my hand and the cubicle door. I wasn't long after, shooting inside of him. Woah.

END OF SMUTTT

We both cleaned up and went back to watching the movie, that was interesting. After the movie we were going to go for a meal and maybe hit a few clubs, seeing as the girls will be out most of the night.

Cope's P.O.V

We got to the YMAS bus at around 7:55, just in time. When we got inside there was already a load of people, it was a nice evening so they took the party outside aswell, so there must have been more out there. We got in and Avril told me to meet her at the front of the bus at midnight, she must have been going with Lee or something. I had a quick search for Oli but couldn't see him.

After about 5 minutes, I sat down on the couch and just had a chill, taking everything in. I'm pregnant. P-R-E-G-N-A-N-T. What the hell. At least I have support I guess it would be so much harder if everyone hated me over it. A couple of minutes later some boy came and sat with me, I didn't know who he was at first, until I looked closely and noticed it was Brendon Urie. I smiled.

Brendon- hey! How are you copey?

Cope- yeah I'm good I guess, how about you?

Brendon- I'm good I guess, how come you're here alone?

Cope- I'm not exactly alone, I came here with Avril but she's gone somewhere, and I was looking for Oli but I couldn't find him.

Brendon- oh, sykes? He's out the back looking for you?

Cope- really?

Brendon- yeah! You should go see him!

Cope- yeah I will, thanks brend!

I gave him a quick hug before leaving him. I got off the bus and went round the back, there were so many people here. I found Oli soon enough, he was standing right at the back behind the bus. He wasn't looking my way so I went closer and stood next to him. He looked at me, smiled then kissed my cheek. He then pushed me against the back of the bus and kissed me harder, one hand on my face the other gently rested on my stomach. I put both my hands around his neck. After awhile he stopped and looked at me "cope, you're so beautiful" I turned bright red. I kissed him again but pulled away before it could get any hotter. He asked if I'd like to go on a walk, I told him yes but I need to be back by midnight and it was now 9.

We started walking just around the car park where all the buses are, we talked about the plans once the baby was born. We knew he was going to live with us and we'd have to save up as much money as possible to get ourself a house together. He took me to this tree round the back of the buses and leant me up against it, kissing me, I kissed back for awhile before we made our way back to the buses, it was now 10. Plenty of time to see everyone else.

Avril's P.O.V

As soon as we got to the party, I felt bad but I left Cope straight away, Earlier on Lee told me to meet him in front of the bus so that's where I went, and that's where he was, I walked towards him and as soon as he saw me his face lit up and he pulled me closer, kissing me, this was our first kiss. It was amazing, we spent the next couple of hours sitting on the floor talking to each other and talking about Cope's pregnancy.

Cope's P.O.V

We sat down inside the bus and carried on talking, listening to music, he sung me a few little songs and it was lovely, Avril met me back at the bus, we then said bye to everyone and went back to our own bus. Kellin, Vic and the others were all asleep so we went to sleep as quietly as we could.

Read:)

Love<3

Vote;)

Comment:3

~Seren