~Ive Been Up Here So Long~

May 3rd

Kellin's P.O.V

Cope's gone back to school and I don't think she's had much more hassle off anyone about me and her other father. I've been so busy with all of the warped tour details that I hadn't even noticed the huge pile of fan mail at the door, some were for vic asking him to be part of 'pierce the veil' again but in all honesty most were for me.

I decided as Cope was in School and Vic had gone to get a coffee with Jaime I decided I had some time to read through a few of them. Most of them were the usual...

I love you so much!! Please marry me!!

Or sometimes the odd creepy ones...

Kellin! I love you so much! I just want to rip you to piece and keep you under my bed forever!!! Aaaaaah!!

But one stood out for me, I'm not sure why, but I felt like I needed to read it. I opened it up and started to read...

Kellin? I hope I put the right address uhm, I'm not sure if your mother ever spoke of me, I'm not sure if she even mentioned my name to you, I'm jeuse. Your father. Now I understand if you've thrown away the paper by now or ripped the letter up but if you're still reading I'm so thankful. I left you and your mother because there was someone else. I couldn't bring myself to cheat on your mother even more. I was having a 5 year affair and I couldn't bring myself to do it anymore. Then you were born and I was so unhappy. I never wanted children and you were just a pain in the ass. So now you know why I left you: I hope I can see you again some day? Have a catch up? Thanks kellin.

Signed- Jeuse

I screamed at the paper and stuffed it in to the envelope and put it on the table. I screamed as loud as I could and as if on cue vic barged through the door attacking me with a hug, pushing me to floor.

Vic's P.O.V

I'd been having coffee with jaime, talking about whether we want to get the band back together or not, it's tough because cope's nearly 18 and then she could live on her own but don't think I don't think she wants that. We ended up talking about Jaime's love life, he ended up with Jenna, who he first met at our wedding and they haven't stopped talking since! It's adorable how weddings don't only bring the bride and groom together.

I started on my way home, I pulled in to the driveway and as I got out of the car I could hear screaming coming from inside, I forgot about closing the car door after me and I just barged through, I could see Kellin with his hands on his head screaming. He could do anything right now so I jumped on him tackling him to the floor, just so that he couldn't go do anything that's harmful to himself or anyone else. I stayed lying on top of him until his breathing was back to normal, he started to cry.