~And As The Sun Went Down~

May 5th

Cope's P.O.V

It was getting closer and closer to my birthday and still no sign of them letting me go to warped tour. All I've done around the house is chores. I've done dishes every night this week, I even made food for them both last night. What more can I do?!?

Avril was staying over tonight so I'm not sure what our plan is, I wonder if there are any parties? I'll text her and find out.

To- Avril!

From- Copeland

Hey girl! What time you coming down? Any parties? If not what's our plan?!?xx

To- Cope!

From- Avril

Heya! Uhm I was thinking I'd be down for around 5? And isn't it Taylor's 18th party? We should totally go! I'll even drive!

That's it then. Were off to Taylor's! I checked with my dads and all is good in that area! I ran upstairs and started going through every item in my wardrobe, I needed to at least look half decent. I decided on a black leather skater skirt with a white long sleeved crop top that said 'beauty' on it. I curled my long dirty blonde hair and put on the bear minimum of makeup and waited for Avril.

She was wearing black skinny jeans with a bright yellow short sleeved crop top, she'd straightened her hair and had a lot of bright makeup on, she still looked great! I waved goodbye to my fathers and headed to the party!

Auther's Note

I'm sorry I've been so bad at updating recently it's just I'm staying at my dads and he has no wifi and I've used up all my 4g on my phone so I'm writing a few chapters and then uploading them whenever I get wifi, this one is so shitty I'm terribly sorry but I didn't know what to write! I love you all~ Seren xx