~If You Were Me~

Vic's P.O.V
Erin came down a couple of weeks ago to check with cope and go over a few things. We've decided on a home water birth, so nearer the time we'll go out and buy a home water birth pool. We were currently on our way to her 20 week scan, we'll find out if the babies are healthy and their genders. We're so excited.

We arrived at the hospital and made our way straight to ultrasound. When we got in there the nurse was waiting for us. Cope got on to the bed and lifted up her t shirt revealing her small bump. The nurse put the gel on her stomach and then all of a sudden we could see two babies on the screen, it was adorable. The nurse looked over at us "Right everything seems to be normal and healthy, did you want to know the sex?"

I looked over at Cope, she nodded. The nurse carried on "right then, let me take w quick look, as it's only 20 weeks we can't be 100% sure but to me it looks like two girls!!"

Cope started crying like a baby, she looked so happy. Two girls, oh woah, what will we all do for names? After the hospital we all made our way home. Oli was taking Cope out so it was just me and a Kellin at home. They left at around 6pm and said they'd be back at around 10pm.

We made our way upstairs and closed our bedroom door. I pulled Kellin towards me, staring in to his blue/green eyes, he was truly the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. He went to say something but I put my finger over his lips "shh, the only sound will be our heavy breathing". I pulled him in closer by his waist.

<<<SMUT>>>
I leant in and kissed him, he kissed back. I pushed him down gently on to the bed. He roughly scrammed down my arms. I knew he wanted it rough this time. I pinned his arms above his head and grinded my lower body against his. He kissed me, taking my shirt off while I took off his. Soon enough we were both naked and hard. I kissed down his neck and along his collarbone.I got on top of him and lined myself up with some lube and entered him slowly. He moaned and it turned me on an awful lot. He started moaning in my ear "f-faster and r-rougher" I did what he said and I started thrusting into him faster and harder, he moaned, his nails clawing at my back while he was kissing my neck, my head was buried in his neck, our moans were getting louder and we were both sweating. I started getting faster and faster before I finally let go and cummed inside him, I moved my hand to his dick and started rubbing him, soon enough he finished in a fit of moans.

<<<END OF SMUT>>>

We watched a movie in bed, before we fell asleep. Cope and Oli came home and went straight to bed. I love my life.

A/N
PLEASE HELP ME WITH GIRL NAMES? IM SORRY IM NOT UPDATING QUICKLY I AM TRYING! NOT MANY CHAPTERS LEFT NOW. AFTER THIS BOOK I WONT BE DOING ANOTHER SEQUEL BUT I MIGHT DO ANOTHER BOOK, LEAVE SOME IDEAS? THANKYOUU!
~ Seren x