~And As The Sun Went Down We Ended Up On The Ground~

Cope's P.O.V

I woke up at around 9am and jumped straight in the shower, I didn't dry my hair just yet because no one else was awake. I put on my black skater skirt, black vans and my white coca cola top tucked in to my skirt, I then did my makeup and went to wake up Avril. I threw pillows at her until she woke up, it was 10 by then and she also hopped in the shower putting on her black ripped skinny jeans, bright green tank top and bright green vans, did her makeup, soon enough it was 10:30 and everyone was waking up so we both dried our hair.

Our phones were fully charged and we decided to head off to look around. Kellin gave us both VIP and backstage passes we had to wear around our necks so that just in case we wanted to go talk to bands etc we could skip lines and go backstage whenever.

I hadn't seen or heard from Oli at all yet but I'll see him here anyway, me and Avril looked around, we ended up looking around a few people setting up tents, no fans would be here until tomorrow so the place was really empty.

We decided to look at the band trucks, so far I could see sleeping with sirens, bring me the horizon, tonight alive, paramore, we are the in crowd, neck deep, all time low, you me at six, fall out boy, panic at the disco and falling in reverse, but I think there's one or two more to come.

We ended up sitting on the main stage and just messing about dancing around. We were currently singing or trying to sing alone together by fall out boy, just going crazy and pretending we were singers until I heard clapping coming from the audience. It was none other than Patrick Stump himself. We both turned red and awkwardly smiled and waved.

We got down from the stage and walked over to him, he pulled us in to a hug and smiled at us. "Haven't seen you in awhile Cope!" I don't remember ever seeing this man in my house. "You probably don't remember me seeing you, I came to the wedding on your birthday, so I saw you there but that was the last time, you're so grown up" I smiled. That's how he's seen me. "Yup, just turned 18" he laughed and patted my back before waving at Avril and taking off with his own band.

Me and Avril then started walking to the burger can when we saw Oli getting a burger for himself. I ran up to him.

Cope- Oli! Oh my god, hey!

Oli- oh uh hey

Cope- you haven't text me or called me or anything? Is everything okay?

Oli- uh yeh I uh got to go bye

Oh well that was strange. I looked at Avril and she shrugged. I'm not going to let some boy I gave my everything to ruin everything. Or I wasn't going to let Avril know I was upset over his behaviour.

After food we decided to carry on our little walk around. Stopping at the bands trucks every once in awhile, I saw a few youtubers turn up, BryanStarzz was there and I'm pretty sure I saw Veeoneye and DeeFizzy.

Tomorrow is going to be absolutely brilliant and I can't wait to see all the acts in full force!