~Darling You'll Be Okay~

Short update for you!

A/N is anyone else as obsessed as me with the song drown by being me the horizon? I haven't stopped listening to it! It's absolutely amazing. Anyway sorry for the long wait, I've had maths tests, science tests, english assessments etc.

Oli's P.O.V

I've been living with Cope for 7 weeks now and things are absolutely amazing. I feel comfortable here, I'm starting to create my own clothing line called 'DropDead' I'm hoping that will get started soon. Today we're going to Cope's 13 week scan.

We will get to know if it's one baby or twins etc, whether the baby is healthy so far and we will know our due date. We won't be able to tell if it's a boy or a girl yet though.

Our appointment was at 11am and it was now 10, I got in the shower after Cope, while I was in the shower she was getting dressed and all the things girls do to get ready. Kellin and Vic wanted to come with us for the first one and of course we didn't mind at all. We really need to get a midwife too.

Cope's P.O.V

It's 10:45 and me, vic, kellin and Oli are on our way to the hospital for my scan. Today we will be sorted with a midwife too.

When we got there, a blonde woman in her thirties checked us in and told us we could go straight in.

When we got to the room there were only two spare seats, so oli decided he would stand next to the bed with me. He held my hand.

Nurse- hello Copeland, my name is Nurse Maddison. Feel free to call me Maddie. I will be your nurse throughout the pregnancy, I noticed you'll be needing a midwife?

Cope- hiya, I'm Copeland, call me Cope if you'd like, this is my boyfriend and the father Oli and my parents Kellin and Vic. Yes please, we do need a midwife.

Maddie- right okay nice to meet you everyone, I'll give you the number at the end of today's session for the best midwife in town.

Cope- Thankyou.

She started off by putting this gel on my stomach. All of a sudden on the screen was a small little thing. I couldn't exactly tell what it was, but it was beautiful.

Maddie- right let's check the heartbeat now okay?

Cope- yeah okay!

Maddie- Hmm that's strange I hear two heartbeats.

Cope- My baby has two hearts?!!!?

Maddie- no, but you have two babies!

Twins. Omg. No. I was just about ready for one baby, but twins. What, omg. I looked up at oli in shock, his face mirroring mine. I looked over at kellin and Vic who were smiling like idiots. Twins. Right.

Maddie finished up the scan giving us pictures of it, the babies are healthy and I'm due January 1st. Maddie gave us the phone number for the midwife and told me she would send me out a date for my next appointment.

We got in the car and everyone stayed silent. No one knew what to say at the moment. Kellin and Vic seemed to be happy, oli looked terrified and so was I. Kellin spoke up.

Kellin- twins, woah are you okay?

Cope- yeah I guess, just a shock mostly. Oli?

Oli- yeah I'm good. Just surprised.

Kellin- well it's okay, one more baby won't do no harm right?

Vic- I guess not, let's hurry up and find out the genders now! I'm betting on two girls!

Kellin- I'm betting on two boys!

Oli- I'm betting on one of each.

Cope- I have no idea, but I'd like to find out on my next scan.

Kellin- where's that number, I'm going to phone the midwife, is there a name?

Cope- yeah, says Erin.

Kellin- erin? Omg! Vic do you think that's the Erin! The same one as before?

Vic- it could be!! Phone up and find out!

Kellin's P.O.V

I phoned up this Erin girl and she answered straight away.

Erin- hello?

Kellin- Erin?

Erin- Kellin?

Kellin- OMG it is you!

Erin- omg Kellin how are you?

Kellin- I'm good yeah, I got given your number because I need a midwife!

Erin- Kellin you're not pregnant, that's not possible?

Kellin- not me! Copeland!

Erin- she's pregnant?!?

Kellin- with twins!!

Erin- when's she due?!?

Kellin- January 1st!

Erin- Awh my!! That's amazing! Ill be up on Tuesday is that ok?

Kellin- yeah that's fine! See you then!

I hung up smiling like an idiot. I can't believe Erin is cope's midwife. We got home and decided to just sit down and watch a movie, perfect end to a perfect day.