~ 3 2 1 Where Did It Go?~

Cope's P.O.V

I made my way out of the door smiling, I don't know where kellin and vic were so I text Kell.

To- Daddy<3

From- Copeland

I'm safe, just gone out with a friend, I'll be back later, i love you x

I got to the fountain and sitting on a bench was Oli, he was wearing black skinny jeans with a purple tank top, vans and a beanie, he looked up at me and smiled. I wish I'd have worn something nicer, I'm only wearing my black skinny jeans and a pierce the veil top.

He stood up and kissed my hand greeting me, he then pulled me in to his arms, hugging me and kissing my head.

I could so get used to all of this, we sat together and just talked for hours on end, we ended up having to go sit up in a tree in some field because Oli got cautious of paparazzi watching us. We spent most of our time together talking about warped tour, my birthday and just stupid things in general. We also kissed a few times but nothing more.

He walked me home at around 7pm, luckily there were no cars outside so my parents wernt home, I went straight upstairs and in to my shower before putting my hair into a plait and climbing in to bed, I got out my phone and I noticed a text from Kellin.

To- Copeland

From- daddy!

Vic's in hospital, car crash, room 100 floor 3, come quick x

Shit!! I had no way of getting to the hospital, it will take me at least an hour to walk!! I phoned Kellin.

Cope- daddy? What's happened?

Kellin- Awh Cope! I've been so worried, you didn't pick up your phone or anything!

Cope- yeah I'm sorry, I was in the shower! How do I even get there, is he okay?

Kellin- there's money on the kitchen table, call a cab!

Cope- okay, I'll be there soon, i love you!

Kellin- i love you too

I hung up, got out of bed and put some clothes on, pulling my shoes on while running downstairs, I grabbed the house keys, a cab was on the way, I picked up the $20 and waited outside, locking the door behind me.

Around 5 minutes later, a cab pulled up, I hopped in and gave the driver instructions on where to take me.

AUTHERS NOTE

I AM CUREENTLY IN SUNNY SPAIN SO ITS HARD TO FIND WIFI AND UPDATE, BUT ILL TRY X.