~This Love Was Out Of Control~

Cope's P.O.V

He leant in closer and closer, our noses now touching, his lips parted slightly as they gently brushed against mine, and as I leant in once more, there was a knock at the door. We both jumped away from each other in shock.

As if on cue in came Kellin...

Kellin- am I uh disturbing anything?

Oli- hmm uh nope sir, I'll be going now

Cope- okay see you in warped your yeah?

Oli- yeah!

He kissed my cheek and left me alone with my dad. He looked at me with a cheeky grin. "Don't try and tell me nothing went on?" I laughed "dad honest, nothing happened" he smiled and took my hand pulling me back in to the living room.

I said goodbye to many people, only people left was my parents and Avril, I had an amazing birthday, we decided to watch a movie all together, we decided on stepbrothers, because who doesn't love stepbrothers right?

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up, Avril had gone home and kellin and vic were cuddled up on the sofa asleep, I decided to move over and cuddle up to them, they grumbled but let me in.

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed, breakfast was layed out ready, brilliant. I ran upstairs, got dressed, hair and makeup, when I got downstairs there was a surprise for me, a huge bunch of white roses, inside was a note. I picked it up and read it.

Dear Copeland...

Just thought you deserved these, white roses aren't around that much anymore, so they're rare and it makes them even more beautiful, it reminded me of you, rare and beautiful, meet me at the fountain in the park at 2 o clock? Thankyou

~ Your Ol<3

I smiled to myself and made my way out of the front door.