~You Screamed Over The Sound~

May 5th

Kellin's P.O.V

I don't know how long I was asleep but I was woken up by 7 men looking down at me. I jumped and accidentally woke up Avril and Vic. Justin had not only brought the rest of the band but he'd also brought Mike, Tony and Jaime. That brought a smile to Vic's face. "Any news?" I heated jaime say. "Sadly no" I replied. It was now 1am, we'd been here two hours. I looked at Avril "phone your mum, go home, it's late, I'll phone your house if I hear anything okay?" She nodded and walked away, bless her.

Her seat was replaced by Justin who pulled me in to a tight hug. I lost it all over again, tears were streaming down my face. Justin was comforting but it wasn't Vic. Vic pulled me in to his arms, kissing my head and stroking my hair. He'd whisper things in my ear like "she's our girl" or "she's gonna be okay" he had a way with words that always made me feel special.

The 7 boys left around 3 hours later, leaving just me and vic alone again. By this time I was lying with my head on his lap. We were both struggling to stay positive by this point. I looked up at him and said "sing me a song" he smiled and started singing.

As we wake up in your room, your face is the first thing I see

The first time I've felt love and the last I'll ever need

You remind her that your future will mean nothing without her

Never lose her. I'm afraid. Better think of something good to say...

That's the song vic sung on our wedding day, but he'd changed the her to him on that day. After he'd finished I looked up and kissed him gently, just as he deepened the kiss a nurse walked in to the room. She smiled recognising us instantly. It was Erin. We both got up and I attacked her in a hug. She smiled.

"I'm guessing you're cope's parents?" I smiled "yes we are, fancy seeing you here!" We all laughed. "I'm glad to see you two still together, it's amazing." I smiled again and she hugged us both before saying "oh yeah, Cope's okay by the way, she's had surgery because when they injured her ribs, it snapped and punctured her lung but we've sorted all of that out now, she'll be good to go in a week" we both thanked her and followed her to Cope's room.

When we got in, she was there asleep, I didn't want to hug her just in case it hurt her so instead I kissed her forehead. She just stayed asleep. I whispered to her "one week baby girl, one week and you can come home" vic pulled me in to a hug and kissed me deeply.

We told the nurses we'd be back the following day, we thanked everyone and got back in the car. It was 5:30am and neither of us had sleep, but I wasn't tired and vic didn't look tired, when we got back, Vic went in to the house first, locking the door behind me. I started to go upstairs but instead he pushed me up against the wall and started to kiss me.

Vic's P.O.V

I pushed him up against the wall and kissed him, running my hand up and down his chest, he didn't hesitate to kiss me back, wrapping his arms around my neck. I whispered for him to jump and I held him up by his ass, his legs wrapping around my waist. I carried him upstairs and placed him on the bed.

SMUT...IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ SMUT THEN DONT CARRY ON. JUST SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER IF YOURE NOT IN TO SMUT<3

I got on top of Kellin and kissed down his neck, kissing his weak spot, I started grinding against him, listening to the moans that escaped his mouth. I could feel the bulge through his skinny jeans, I could also see it. I'm pretty sure he noticed mine too. I took his jeans off, sliding his boxers down with it, he did the same for me, I took his top off, taking mine off too. We were both naked. I'd had sex with Kellin before, we've been together 19 years, we've obviously had sex, but lately we've both been so busy so we haven't for at least 4 months. We were both filled with desire.

I carried on grinding before kellin pushed me on to my back, shuffling down the bed and started to suck on my member, he always did this so well, he would pay attention to my tip and flick it with his tongue, I let out a moan as kellin went to carry on, but I pushed him on to his back again, pinning his wrists down "kellz, that's enough funny business, I'm going to fuck you" I was always on top so no surprise there.

I got the lube and kellin smothered it on my member, I then lined myself up, thrusting in to him, slow at first. "F-faster v-v-vic" I loved it when he begged. I starting thrusting in to him faster, at the same time stroking his member, neither of us were going to last long. Kellin let out a rather large moan and cummed all over my hand and his stomach, I laughed and carried on thrusting in to him a few times before I too let out a moan and cummed inside him. I slid out and lasted next to him. We both got cleaned up and I have him a quick kiss and we both fell asleep.