~See You're Just Wasted~

Cope's P.O.V

A week later and warped tour is over. Oli went home on his tour bus and said he'd pack his things up and be down within the week, I made my way home on the 'sleeping with sirens' bus. On the way back I spent most of my time sitting down on Vic's lap looking through photos and videos, and all the things Kellin and the band mates received off of fans, the amount of effort fans do to make their heroes happy is amazing. One letter stood out for me though, I had no idea who it was off but it said "Dear Kellin, I know you probably think I'm some sort of crazy fan, but in all honesty I don't really even like your music, but I come to every single one of your concerts in hope of this letter getting to you, I just wanted to say how jealous I am of your marriage, I really hope to find someone that loves me as much as Vic loves you and you love vic, it really is special. Hold on to it, like hold on till may;) anyway, good luck with Cope and her baby, let's hope Oli grows up a bit shall we, lots of love"

It was an awfully sweet letter. I decided to go back to the bunks and have a nap. I was woken up a couple of hours later and we were home, it was around 6am, I stood up and felt so sick, I ran to the toilet and threw up everywhere. Urgh. Morning sickness. I'm so glad it's a Sunday, I'm going to spend all day in bed. Only getting up to eat food.

I said bye to Avril and that I'd see her tomorrow, I got up to my room and threw all my dirty clothes in the wash basket, I put on my onesie and climbed in to bed. I turned on my TV and put on a movie, I chose The Back Up Plan because Jennifer Lopez is in it and it's my favourite movie. I must have watched 5 minutes of it when kellin and Vic walked in to my room and jumped in to bed with me, the three of us watched the movie before vic went downstairs to make spaghetti and meatballs for food.

Food was ready and in half an hour and I joined the two of them at the table. We started talking 'Baby Plans'.

I must have been around 6 weeks pregnant now, I'll need to organise a ultrasound for when I'm 13 weeks, we need to start on looking for a house aswell. I'm so glad I started saving up and vic and Kellin said they'd give a helping hand at all times.

Vic- you're not thinking of moving far away right?

Kellin- please don't, you're all we have...

Cope- in all honesty, I was thinking of that 4 bedroom house a street away?

Vic- that's amazing honey!

Kellin- you'll get your own place but it won't be too far away either!

I guess that was the house sorted, Kellin went over there to talk to the owners about prices etc. I sat down on the couch after eating my food. I turned the TV on and started watching "How I Met Your Mother'. Vic joined me and started asking me a few questions.

Vic- Have you got any ideas on names?

Cope- well if it's a girl I was thinking of mixing my birth mother's name and Oli's mother, that's Carol and Mary so Carrie? I'm really not sure on boys, what do you think about the girls name?

Vic- it's the sweetest thing ever, Kellin would be so happy, you need to get thinking on boy names now!

Cope- yeah I know! I'm actually pretty excited about this baby.

Vic- so am I copey, you're gonna be a great mother!

Vic left to go for a shower, my phone vibrated. It was a text from Oli.

To: Copeland

From- Oli<3

I'll be over tomorrow morning at around 11? Is that okay? I love you x

I smiled and replied instantly.

To:Oli<3

From: Copeland

Yes, that's perfect. I love you too x

I headed upstairs to put on another movie, I chose 'stepbrothers' this time because I needed a laugh. I made sure to bring dairy milk chocolate and vanilla milkshake upstairs with me, nothing better than snacks with a movie on.

I must have fallen asleep because I heard Kellin come in to my room and it woke me up. "Oh sorry Coco, I didn't realise you were sleeping!" I smiled and sat up. "Don't worry about it daddy, come in". He walked over and sat next to me on the bed. "I just wanted to let you know that the house is sorted and you're good to move in in after the baby is born?" I smiled. "Yes I'd prefer to stay here until that happens, I'll be with you all then, Oli can still stay here yeah?" "Of course he can, when is he coming anyway?" I laughed "tomorrow morning, so I'm going to get some rest now" Kellin kissed the top of my head and left the room. I sat down in bed and decided to listen to some music, it was late at night so Mayday Parade time, I watched music videos and interviews and listened to their music for a couple of hours before I started to get super tired. I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, did a quick clean of my room and then hopped in to bed, falling asleep pretty quickly.

A/N

I WANT YOU TO CHOOSE A NAME FOR THE BABY, BOY OR GIRL, GIVE ONE OF EACH OR JUST ONE AND MY FAVOURITE NAME WILL WIN!! I WILL ALSO GIVE YOU A SHOUTOUT WHEN I MENTION THE CHOSEN NAME, SO WAYS TO PARTICIPATE: COMMENT, DM ME OR KIK ME- serenhayley123.

LETS GET GOING!!!