~I Heard The Train Shake The Window~

May 5th

Vic's P.O.V

Cope had just left with Avril to some party, cope doesn't drink and Avril is driving so no need for me to worry, I wasn't sure what time they'd be home so I'd made some food for Kellz, as we were alone for at least a few hours I'm going to make the most of it.

He'd just got back from band practice and I'd already made food. It was only pizza but I knew Kellin loved it. Just margharita was his favourite, plain but delicious. I'd set it out on the table with a few rose petals and candles. I do try to be sweet.

"Vic I'm ho-" he stopped himself mid sentence. He walked towards the table and his jaw fell open.

Kellin's P.O.V

I stared at the table in front of me, there was a pizza to share and rose petals, also one candle. I smiled and he took my hand, I wonder if he remembers...19 years ago today we met. I handed him a rose as he handed me one. We both remembered. He leaned in to kiss me and I kissed him back.

Kellin- you remembered?

Vic- of course, 19 years ago today I met the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Kellin- you're so adorable come here!

I pulled him into an embrace, kissing him. After a few minutes we decided to eat before the food went cold. We mainly talked about silly stuff like things we'd done back in highschool. It was adorable if you think about it. I decided if clean the dishes while vic went to choose a movie. He chose 'Wayne's World 2'.

I sat down with my head on his lap and we watched the movie in silence...except for the times when we'd both burst out laughing. We must have been half an hour in to the movie when the front door burst open and Avril started screaming "Cope's unconciensce!" We both shot up and ran to Avril who was holding Cope in her arms. Vic picked her up and jolted for the car.

I followed often him jumping in the front while Avril sat in the back trying to wake her up. It was no use, she was out. I turned to look at them, Avril had tears running down her face and cope had blood everywhere, there were bruises along her whole body, it was terrifying to see. The drive there was silent except for Avril's sobs. Vic was concentrating on the road, trying to get to the hospital quickly.

When we finally arrived after what seemed like the longest drive of my life we rushed her in. This time Vic was carrying her. We explained the situation and they rushed her in to ex ray and whatever else they wanted. We sat in the waiting room, I was in the middle of Avril and vic. We were all dead silent. I didn't know what to do, so I decided to text Justin.

To- Justin

From- Kellin

Hey dude uhm, Cope's been beat up, I'm at the hospital, I won't be in practice tomorrow, need to make sure my baby girl is okay, sorry man.

I got a reply within minutes.

To- Kellin

From- Justin

Me, Gabe, Jesse and Jack are on the way x

I love those boys. I looked at Avril and Vic, they were both asleep, I followed suit.