~I'll Put Your Body To The Test With Mine~

May 18th

Cope's P.O.V

I woke up at around 9am because of a loud noise downstairs, I put on my skinny jeans and a top, put my hair in a messy bun and made my way downstairs, when I got there I was greeted by the whole of bring me the horizon singing happy birthday to me.

I looked at the other side of the room and there was Kellin, Vic, Avril, a day to remember, mayday parade and a few other bands all there singing along! I looked over and just smiled while they all sung for me.

When they finished, the one and only Oliver sykes comes up to me holding a card and a rose from him. Inside was written...

Dear the lovely Copeland

I heard you'll be touring with us all, I'd love to be able to spend some quality time with you, happy 18th by the way, keep the rose safe:*

~ Oliver<3

I smiled up at him as he pulled me in to a right hug and he whispered in my ear "happy birthday beautiful". I'm pretty sure my ovaries have burst. I smiled and walked around all the other bands and people, thanking them, accepting cards and gifts at the same time.

I got to kellin and he handed me a locket and inside on one side was a picture of Kellin and vic and on the other was my mother, of course I know I'm adopted kind of and yeah it's different knowing kellin is my brother, but I'll never stop calling them dad, I'm used to it.

I pulled them both in to a hug, everyone stuck around for the biggest breakfast ever! And I spent most of my morning sitting on the living room floor with the bands, having a great sing along, it was an amazing birthday! And I cannot wait to get on warped tour!

As the day goes on I remembered my photo I drew in art of Oli! I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs and in to my room, as he was standing by the door looking confused, I rummaged through my drawer until I found what I was looking for, I walked over to him handing him it.

Cope- don't react as if I'm some sort of stalker, I had to draw my favourite perspn in art so yeah?

Oli- are you going to study art in college?

Cope- I'm not sure why?

Oli- this is brilliant, like seriously cope!

Cope- Awh thanks Ol!!

Oli- Ol? That's adorable...

Cope- Awh my god, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say that...

Oli- don't worry I kind of like it...

He walked closer to me, and leant in, our noses against each other, he leans in a little more...