~You'd Do The Same, I Can't Take This Anymore~

A/N ONLY A FEW CHAPTERS LEFT. THERE WONT BE A SEQUEL BUT I DO WANT TO WRITE MORE SO COMMENT A FEW IDEAS. DEFINITELY FANFICTION THOUGH SO COMMENT IDEAS ON WHO OR THE PLOT? YESH THANKS!!
~Seren~
Erin's P.O.V
Cope is around 28 weeks pregnant now, I've been doing regular checks on her, measuring her belly etc, it all seems good. The doctors confirmed that it was in fact not two girls and one boy and one girl. So now they've started thinking of names but they still don't know yet.
Cope's P.O.V
Erin has been coming for regular check ups with me, we're having a boy and a girl which is pretty awesome if you ask me. Today we're going to visit our new house and make sure everything is set up.
We all got in to the car and made our way to the new house, it was only a street away but walking a lot made my feet swell up badly so we took the car. Vic had the keys, he opened up the door and we walked in. It was actually quite big.
As you walked in there were the stairs, to the right was the lounge, dining room and kitchen, to the left was a toilet, spare bedroom of some sort, we'll probably use it as a play room, at the back of the house was a patio with a big enclosed garden and more stairs leading to the basement, the basement was empty but we were thinking of changing it in to a recording studio for Oli and Kellin if he wanted to use it. Upstairs were 4 bedrooms, one for me and Oli, one for the babies and then as they get older they can have a room each and then a spare room. There were 3 bathrooms. It was amazing.
Vic and Kellin had already decorated all the rooms except the baby's room. We all wanted to do that together. We had ordered so many blue and pink things and we had to go pick them up at 3pm, it was now 1pm, so Kellin went downstairs and made tea and coffee for everyone while Vic, Oli and I got started on the painting, we were painting the room an ivory colour, then everything blue would belong to our boy and the pink belonging to our girl if you get what I mean.
We all stopped at 2:30pm to have a break and then Vic and Oli went to pick up the crib's and everything else. Me and Kellin sat down in the garden. It was October 9th, 28 weeks pregnant. I never imagined myself like this. At Christmas I would be 39 weeks pregnant, that's scary.
Vic and Oli soon got back and I grabbed a chair and watched the three of them put up the cribs and all that, at 5pm we were done and everything was ready in the room, all painter and it looked brilliant. I cannot wait for these two to arrive now.
We all made our way home in the car and I went up for a shower and put my pyjamas on, Oli did the same, Kellin and Vic had started on food, we went down and finished off food while they went up and showered.

>>>SMUT<<<
Vic's P.O.V
I went upstairs in to our bedroom and told Kellin he could shower first, I waited until I heard the shower on and I heard him singing, I knew he was in the shower then. I quietly walked in and locked the door behind me, I got undressed and jumped in the shower, Kellin turned around obviously shocked but a smile creeped up on his lips.
I pulled him in closer to me, kissing him under the water, I pushed him up against the wall and kissed his neck, I moved the shower head behind us so none of us choked on the water, I carried on kissing his neck, listening to him moan as I nibbled his weak spot. He pulled my face up and kissed my lips so desperately, I knew he needed this. I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist, we were both hard so I decided to slam myself in to him, he wasn't expecting it so he moaned so loudly, I stopped for a second to let himself adjust, he started moaning again "Vic, oh baby keep going, don't stop" that got me going. I started going faster, I was so close, he moved his hand to touch him self, I slapped his hand away and started to stroke him, he cummed and buried his head in my neck in a fit of moans, he was so hot that I cummed inside him a couple of seconds later. I put him down and we both finished showering for real, got our pyjamas and went downstairs.
>>>END OF SMUT<<<
Oli's P.O.V
Me and Cope were just finishing up dinner when we heard them big moaning uncontrollably, we knew what was happening. We both started laughing, I pulled her closet, careful of her bump and kissed her lips gently, then lifting up her pyjama top a little and kissing her bump. I looked back at her face and said "i love you" she smiled "i love you too".
We later dinner on the table and waited for the love birds to come downstairs. They arrived around 5 minutes later. They sat down quietly.
Vic- dinner looks lovely, Thankyou.
Oli- did you guys have fun?
Kellin- what do you mean?
Cope- daddy you're both so loud it's impossible not to hear.
They both turned a bright shade of red.
Vic- UH- UH sorry guys haha
Cope- don't worry about it, it's normal just be quieter next time haha
Kellin- I don't know I mean your dad is a sex God.
Vic slapped Kellin gently on the arm and went bright red.
Cope- oh my god daddy! Can we just eat now omg hahha.
We all finished eating and watched Wayne's World before going to sleep. A perfect end to a perfect day.