~Been In A Touring Band For Going On 10 Years~

Vic's P.O.V

I was finally allowed home, me, kells and cope spent the rest of the night watching movies, in a week we were leaving for warped tour, Avril was staying over the night before, im so happy for them, but I'm worried about Copeland, kellin told me she was awfully close to Oli Sykes the other night, I'd never want anything bad to happen to her.

It was around 7pm and Kellin surprised me by telling me we were going out, just the two of us. Luckily I felt better so of course I agreed, nothing better than time alone with Kellin. I told Cope that we'd be back for midnight, and to be careful.

Cope's P.O.V

My parents left at 7pm so I quickly phoned Oli, he's been on my mind so much lately and I needed to see him, he told me he'd be here for 7:30, that gives me half an hour. I desperately needed a drink, I ran in to the kitchen and got anything alcoholic I could find, I picked up some vodka and a few other things and had at least 3 glasses of each. I was definantly drunk, if not I was at least terribly tipsy. I ran upstairs and made my bed, you know, just in case. I brushed my hair and changed in to my pyjama shorts and a vest. By the time I was changed there was a knock at the door, I ran downstairs and answered it.

He was there, wearing his black skinny jeans and a tank top, he looked flawless. I invited him in, offering him a drink, he refused, we went up to my room and sat in silence for a few minutes. There was obvious tension in the air, and someone needed to break the awkwardness. He spoke up.

Oli- you look uh cute

Cope- Awh uhm Thankyou

Oli- yeah, so uh how're you?

Cope- yeah I'm good, you?

Oli- yeah! Much uh better now

Cope- so were uh alone

Oli- yeah about that...

He walked closer to me, picking me up and placing me on the bed. He leant in and kissed me, I kissed back before he deepened the kiss making me moan in to his mouth.

He started taking my vest off, looking at me as if asking for permission. I'd never had sex before and I wasn't sure if I wanted my first time to be with Oli but he's an attractive guy so I may aswell. I took off his top.

We carried on kissing, until we were both naked, he was already hard, he sunk himself in to me...

(I CANT WRITE SMUT SO IM SKIPPING IT YEH)

After our time together, oli left for around 9pm giving me some time to myself. I started off by crying to myself in the shower, I stayed in the shower longer than usual, trying to clean away the dirt. I realised I felt so dirty and disgusted in myself, I actually regret it.

I climbed in to bed and put on some mayday parade, normally I'd listen to bring me the horizon but I can't tonight, not after that...

Hold On Till Mayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें