Married By Chance (BOOK 2)

A/N (IMPORTANT) Please read.

First of all, I would like to thank you for reading 'Married By Chance'. It really means a great deal to me.

Secondly, I'm sorry for all the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. English is not my first language so I've really done the best that I can.

Thirdly, none of the photos you see in this book belong to me, I just get them somewhere. And

Lastly, this is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are based on my imagination or used fictitiously.

If anything matches to a real life event, it is as a result of coincidence.

All the writing here is my own work and imaginations so please do not copy because I'll report or sue you if you do.

This book is not edited so I'm pretty sure that there are some mistakes. I will edit when I have  the time.

It is the sequel of my first novel 'Partners By Chance'. You have to read it to understand this.

RECAP:

Amelia Smith, born into one of the richest families in the world is the queen of Hardwood University. She's got the looks, the brains and every possible thing a girl in her age needs.

Liam Black, also freaking rich is the king of Hardwood. He is handsome, smart and hot as hell.

These two grew up in the same community, went to the same schools and their parents are best friends but they have never spoken to each other......UNTIL LAST YEAR.

Liam and Amelia got paired for a project at their university and after friendship, crazy threats, jealousy and mixed feelings, the two finally started dating.

Their best friends became one and they formed an amazing group of thirteen friends who would sacrifice anything for each other.

After falling in love, breaking up and then getting back together, Liam proposed because he couldn't handle the thought of losing Amelia again but we all know how that ended......

Eighteen years ago, their parents (the elite council) made a deal with their grandparents in order to save HOPE, a backup for the council's wealth which would be use for the kids future.

The deal was Amelia had to marry Adam, Liam's elder brother. Adam Black, only at the age of twenty three is also one of the richest men alive. He is basically every girl's dream. Rich, ravishingly handsome, sexy but he has deep dark demons that he's yet to deal with.

Amelia sees him as this mean and cold hearted person so she was shattered when the news was broken down to her. Liam couldn't handle it so he flew out of the country and left Amelia all by herself.

She felt heartbroken and betrayed and somehow her father gave her a choice. He said she didn't have to marry Adam but in order to save her friends and siblings, she somehow foolishly agreed to go through with the marriage.

AN:

I know a lot of you guys are mad and heartbroken but I want you to sit tight, relax and enjoy.  As much as I love Partners By Chance, I have a feeling that this is going to be so much better.

Amelia's life has completely changed and in this book, you guys are going to watch how much the change has affected her life.

We all know she can be a little childish, bratty and annoying sometimes but it's crazy how one thing can change a person's life forever.

What are your thoughts on Liam?

Do you hate him for leaving?

Do you think Amelia can survive this marriage? Is it even going to happen?

Which character do you miss the most?

Any thoughts on Adam?

Where are my manners?

WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!!!

I missed you all so much. Thank you for sticking through the end of Partners By Chance and following the story.

You guys have no idea how grateful I am.

I love writing and I love you.

All the love❤️