Chapter 15

Jack and I have managed to stay undetected by Dean Sam and Cas. Actually, we've hardly even spoken.
I head back to the punching bag and let out my anger, hardly noticing someone shouting my name over the angry thumps sounding from the worn out practice bag.
"Viv?"
I look up and see Sam, gauze in his hand.
"What." I spit at him and his gaze softens as he gestures toward my hands. I had been too rushed to properly wrap my knuckles and blood drips from them onto the bunker's concrete floor. I heal my right hand, but by the time i get to the left, I'm too tired to do it properly, leaving little scabs where blood had come gushing from only moments before. Sam's mouth gapes open, as if he's about to say something, but I shoot him a look and it snaps shut. I grab my jacket off the chair where I discarded it and start to head out when Sam's voice stops me.
"you know, you remind me of Dean."
I stop in my tracks and decide to listen to what he has to say.
"He always bottles up his emotions, never works them out. It appears to me you're doing the same. Taking out your anger silently, when you think nobody's around to see. Once In a while Dean just explodes, and then he goes quiet again, his anger bubbling up inside like usual. You need to talk about it so you don't do the same as him." I turn around in a desperate attempt to change the topic. I'm not gonna talk about my life with some mid-thirties guy I've barely even talked to before.
"What about his feelings?"
Sam looks confused as soon as I spit out the words,
"what?" he asks, and I clear my throat,
"I've only been around y'all for a couple of months but it's pretty clear there's something between Dean and Cas." Sam loudly chuckles and I raise an eyebrow,
"am I wrong?" I ask and Sam laughs loudly again,
"no, but this has been going on for years. You know how much sexual tension I've sat through? Like, I wouldn't be surprised if they just started making out on the table top. Sometimes I just want to tie them up and see if they'll admit to their feelings." he finishes his rant and I smirk,
"well, why don't we?"