Chapter 31

As soon as we separate, I smell the alcohol on Jack's breath and gulp. It's hot on him.
"I'm so glad you're back." He presses my back against a bookshelf and passionately kisses me before we separate, gasping for breath. Smirking, he takes my hand and runs, headed for the bedrooms. As we slip into his, Jack kisses me again, pulling off my flannel. As we lie down on the bed his shirt comes off and suddenly jack's soft hands are under my shirt, feeling their way across my stomach as he trails kisses down my neck. I wouldn't be surprised if there's hickies there tomorrow. Just as he grabs the hem of my tank top I stop him.
"Jack." I sit up and he rolls over, from his position on top of me.
"yes?" he's smiles and I realize his lips are swollen from kissing.
"no more. You're drunk. You need rest." I place a soft kiss on his cheek before slipping out of the room.
"get changed. I'll be right back."
I slide into my room and find my bed made, the duffel bag of my belongings at the foot of it. I look around and my eyes catch something new. On my bedside table, My Bad Company tape sits next to a vase with three wilting roses. A photo is propped up against the vase and I recognize it as being the Polaroid picture Sam took of Jack, Dean, Cas and I. A red necklace that I recognize from Rowena wearing it is draped across the table and a burned out candle is behind the little arrangement of items.
Quickly I get changed into a nice pair of faux silk pajama pants and a matching button up. I proceed to wash my face before sneaking back into Jacks room. The room is dimly lit by a lamp on his bedside table and he lies across the bed in light blue striped pajamas, eyes shut tight. Pulling the blanket along, I settle beside Jack as he stirs to stare into my eyes. Smiling, Jack pulls an arm around me and pulls me in closer underneath the sheets.
"I love you." he whispers and I kiss his Jaw.
"I know. "
With that, I fall asleep to the movement of Jack's chest rising and falling as he drifts off, my head on his shoulder.