Chapter 16

Sam, Jack and I assemble in Jack's room at 6:45 the next morning. Dean's obviously still asleep,  it's a Saturday and he went to bed around 1 the night before after getting really drunk at a local bar. No idea why, but Sam came home sober with a wasted Dean and Cas at his side. I have no idea where Cas is anyway, but Sam says he's always oblivious to everything so I suppose we'll be fine. Jack and I watched a movie until 11:00 in the living room before going to sleep. Ever since he said he loves me, it's been pretty quiet. I feel like I should take it slower because I don't want this to be another one night stand type thing like it always is. I rub my eyes and yawn for the fifth time since Sam handed me my coffee.
"okay, so the plan." Sam starts. We go over it again, although it's not difficult to handle.
I'll knock out Dean with my powers, Sam can expertly tie him up and Jack will guide Cas into the bunker's warehouse room where the lights are off. Cas will step into a circle of holy oil (?) while attempting to rush to Dean's unconscious body and Sam will promptly light it on fire trapping Cas in a circle of Holy Fire. (whatever that means).  We'll leave them there until one of them cracks and opens up on their (not so) secret, feelings for one another.
The chair, ropes, Holy Oil and lighter have all been placed at their respective points for the mission and We prepare to sneak into Dean's Room for step 1. Sam and I stand against the door and Jack is stationed behind me, waiting to see Dean's reaction before we knock him out.
Silently we open the door into darkness. Jack stands at the light switch when Sam and I surround the bed, trapping Dean in. Well, hopefully Dean. I can't see his face in the dark and I notice his bed is awfully lumpy. He must've messed up the sheets before going to sleep. I stretch my hands out, ready to put the sleeping body back into a comatose state as soon as he jumps up.
Sam taps Dean on the shoulder just as Jack flicks the light on. A groan sounds from the other side of the bed and we jump back as Dean sits up,
But the body below us stays asleep.
"what the fuck man?" Dean groans and rolls over. The man asleep next to him sits up and my eyes go wide as Sam jumps,
"Cas!?"