Chapter 50 -the end-

The wedding's after party is held in the bunker. Classic rock plays all through the night and I dance with Claire, Dean, Sam and Jack. As the countdown begins, every one crowds together by the white light of a  laptop screen.
5
Cas and Dean are standing beside one another,
4
Sam rolls Mae around in a desk chair. She looks surprisingly happy for someone who almost died.
3
The women I met after the reception, Jody and Alex, crowd with Patience, Donna and Claire, who pulls Rowena and Charlie in. They begun to group hug.
2
A hand is on my waist. The person begins to spin me to face them
1.
The stranger pulls me in and presses our lips together. Its sweet and I immediately realize it's Jack, despite my eyes being shut tight.
Everyone is cheering and we separate to see Cas and Dean in a passionate kiss, Dean's arms looping Cas's waist and Cas's arms draped over Deans shoulders. They're so sweet, I lose myself for a moment before I realize Jacks hand is still on my waist.
I grab his face and pull it down to mine. He seems a little surprised but doesn't resist and melts into my arms. Somebody clears their throat and we turn to see a beaming Cas, Dean, Mae and Sam. The six of us group together in a hug and the words slip.
"Thank you all so much." I whisper, and realize that for the first time in ages, we're all smiling.
"I love you guys."