3

Jk pov

"What?" I said with a confused look on my face and I know he could tell.

"Aren't you coming over to my house to see Yugyeom" He asked the question again because of course I didn't understand the first time.

"Ooh um yeah he said I could sleep over" I said trying not to stutter which I succeeded at, I could see him reach for the door and open it from the inside "Hop in" He said to me nonchalantly

"W-what" I could feel my cheeks turn red I couldn't tell if it was because of the cold or maybe because I embarrased myself by stuttering this time. "I'll give you a ride kid, come on get in it's cold" After he said that I just got in I didn't want to make him mad.

"Buckle up kid" He gave me a boxy smile, I started to blush so I turned my head and faced the window not cause I like him or anything, He's just really attractive thats all.

"I'm not a kid" I said in a low voice which of course he heard and responded to almost immediately.

"I'm 19 you're what 12" He said with a smirk on his face knowing he was being annoying and of course I couldn't keep my mouth shut and just had to be rude.

"I'm 15 jerk I'll be 16 soon" I exclaimed proudly but soon felt regret

"Yahh I'm your hyung respect me" He yelled back at me which I knew I deserved "ss-sorry hyung" I looked down in embarrassment I know better I should have been respectful and kept my mouth shut geez I'm always so stupid no wonder why he never says anything to me when I'm with his brother.

The car suddenly stopped and I felt a hand touch my chin and then my head rise and I was eye to eye with Taehyung once again I felt the heat on my cheeks, I swear it's only cause he is attractive.

"I was just fucking with you kid you can call me whatever you like" It was silent for a moment before he broke it by saying "we're here get out"

I got out of the car but noticed that he never got out i should have just walked away and gone to Yugyeom but instead I looked back down and asked "Are you not coming in" He looked up at me from his phone "I got a date kid i'll be back later don't miss me too much bye" and with that he was gone.

I don't know why but when he said he had a date I was kind of saddened but I blew it off i can't keep having little crushes on every cute guy i see, its dumb of me

but on the bright side that was the most Taehyung has ever talked to me before, did his voice get deeper hmm it must have or maybe it was always that deep and I just never heard it well because he's never said more then two words to me over the past four years

I went inside and was greet by Yugyeom jumping on me and being clingy and aggressive like always. Yugyeom is my best friend he's been there for me ever since my parents died I know he is someone I can trust and i'm glad I have him in my life except for when he's being a stubborn brat.

"Hey ugly whats that" He asked while pointing on my shirt I didn't know what he was talking about so I looked down just for his nasty finger to swipe up my face "Got you" He laughed.

"Your'e so annoying " I laughed along with his lame joke even though that was the oldest joke ever and wasn't funny anymore

"But you still love me tho"

He wasn't lying, The rest of the evening was fun! filled with jokes and wrestling with him and Jinyoung since he decided to join, So we decided to end the night by doing one last crazy thing.

"you grab it"

"No you grab it" Yugyeom and Jinyoung both argued back and forth.

"Both of you shut up, I'll get it" I said as I snuck downstairs, Jinyoung had this stupid idea to go steal some of the Kim's alcohol I didn't want to drink at all but who knows maybe it will taste like soda and actually be yummy

They see me as a goody goody so now is my little time to rebel.

I snuck into the kitchen and searched for the cabinet that had the warm drinks in it I found one that had a box of beer in it and a bottle of vodka I picked them up and started to head back up stairs when suddenly a bright light flashed on my face I looked up to see Taehyung

A/N: I still don't know if my writing is good I try but I don't know I still think i'm bad at describing every thing but I will continue even if it sucks and no one reads this .